BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 hours ago, PR said:

Jaquiski Tartt and Graham Glasglow are listed as PS/Inactove when they are starters for Lions and 49ers

Thanks, but lets hold of on providing this information for now.

I'd like to create a batch file that would allow me to do them all at once rather than a few at a time.

I'm almost certain there are at least a hundred of these maybe more.

• Like 1

How important is it to list positions using the Edge/ INT / LB system?

Trying to find an easy way of converting those positions into edge/ int etc.  is a huge amount of data entry.  Because it's based on the teams defensive formation rather than the position they play.  For example, all outside linebackers are listed as OLB regardless what scheme they play.  34 defenses list their Defensive ends as DE.  

I'm not the one that's going to be updating this stuff but I do see the amount of work involved with these added position titles, when it would be so much easier for those guys if we just listed their position in the game plans.  

apologies for tagging everyone in these post, I just want to make sure you guys are seeing these things that pertain to the workbooks.

@Ragnarok

@Jlash

@MD4L

@pheltzbahr

@Hockey5djh

@RuskieTitan

@Counselor

@WFLukic

@Whicker

@SwoleXmad

@bcb1213

@TedLavie

@SirA1

@DingoLadd

@PR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

How important is it to list positions using the Edge/ INT / LB system?

Trying to find an easy way of converting those positions into edge/ int etc.  is a huge amount of data entry.  Because it's based on the teams defensive formation rather than the position they play.  For example, all outside linebackers are listed as OLB regardless what scheme they play.  34 defenses list their Defensive ends as DE.  

I'm not the one that's going to be updating this stuff but I do see the amount of work involved with these added position titles, when it would be so much easier for those guys if we just listed their position in the game plans.  

apologies for tagging everyone in these post, I just want to make sure you guys are seeing these things that pertain to the workbooks.

@Ragnarok

@Jlash

@MD4L

@pheltzbahr

@Hockey5djh

@RuskieTitan

@Counselor

@WFLukic

@Whicker

@SwoleXmad

@bcb1213

@TedLavie

@SirA1

@DingoLadd

@PR

I'd prefer it stay edge/int, but I'll adjust if it changes. Don't make this too much for yourself.