Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Sounds like you’re speculating a **** ton and doubling down on all your opinions you’re passing off as fact 

Nope... just using the words of a man who's been a Senior Offensive Assistant/Advisor SINCE 2009.

That means he stepped away from the game NINE YEARS AGO...and the young age of 62 after coaching for over 40 years...

And wouldn't you happen to have guessed it...he only stepped away from the advisory role for 1 guy on planet earth...none other than Hue Jackson with the Raiders and with the Browns.

So when he takes another Senior Advisory job after what AL Saunders said out of his own mouth "was one of the hardest years in recent memory due to some of the familial losses" after coming off of an 0 and 16 season... I think it's a better and MORE LOGICAL choice to believe that Hue didn't can Al, but Al came to Hue and wanted to take a step back at age 71 and even MORE It leaked out that Al was going to do so during the season when he was traveling to funerals and missing practice as a position coach.....

So, it seems like you're doing a **** ton of not using logic and available information of direct evidence of motivation for an outcome to make a solid inference.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well, if he quit saying stupid ish we wouldn’t be irked.  Pretty simple really.

And he thought so much of David Lee he proceeded to fire him after a year.

I still think it was a great draft.

“Out of desperation”?  He’s the reason we were desperate. It wasn’t Sashi who felt the earth move under his feet when he watched RGIIi throw in shorts or wanted to pass on Watson for Hooker. He wanted to compound his past failures with another mistake.

You know these guys now eh?

Maybe.  More proven certainly, but only time will tell.

Not at all, mostly I just wish he’d stop showing up to press conferences and talking out his arse.  Win a pair of games this season, then holler at us Hue. Till then, go watch some film. Maybe let one of the 3 assistant coaches on your staff with a better coaching record do the talking. 

I’m not hyping Dorsey at all, but yes, fire Hue. Your ability to defend a 1-31 with the level of smugness you post with is honestly the most adorable damned thing I’ve seen in a long time.

He’s been awful Mind, absolutely awful, and no matter how much lipstick you try to smear on that pig, that’s a fact at this point.

Seriously man, at least try some eye-liner!

11 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

He’s been awful Mind, absolutely awful, and no matter how much lipstick you try to smear on that pig, that’s a fact at this point.

Seriously man, at least try some eye-liner!

AND Booze... Lots... and Lots of It.  I'm talking hornby levels here. 

giphy.gif

^^^Like this but with bourbon. ^^^

That is all

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

AND Booze... Lots... and Lots of It.  I'm talking hornby levels here. 

giphy.gif

^^^Like this but with bourbon. ^^^

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Oh boozes, at first I thought you were talking about someone getting their redwings lol

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Lane saying anything juicy today? Or is he doing his vague cryptic BS?

I haven’t seen much. But he has been very cryptic after a Cleveland media personality took information LA relayed on a DM and passed it off as his own via sources. 

I bought into the OBR because I fell into his cryptic comments. I’m a sucker. 

21 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I haven’t seen much. But he has been very cryptic after a Cleveland media personality took information LA relayed on a DM and passed it off as his own via sources. 

I bought into the OBR because I fell into his cryptic comments. I’m a sucker. 

Lots of misinformation with him it seemed. Probably lost sources with some changes 

15 minutes ago, FEARtheELF said:

Lots of misinformation with him it seemed. Probably lost sources with some changes 

Not sure he ever really had that many sources to begin with. His posts were always very vague and easy for him to deny or pass off as something else. And when he did hit on something he was rarely ever the only person who had the info. Like the Danny Shelton trade. He had that a day earlier but so did a few other guys who you don’t have to pay information for. 

Because of the types of player we have acquired and their commonalities (i.e., younger with experience and some as yet unrealized potential) I almost look at this FA season as a draft 2.0 gaining us players on whom we have NFL tape with lesser bust potential.

Archived