Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

On 1/1/2019 at 7:30 PM, Forge said:

But come on, I should be a GM, right? Everything I said totally makes sense and is a great way to improve the 49ers. If @y2lamanaki and I ever get the podcast up and running, get our names out there, who knows, it could happen. I mean, Mayock is a GM now. Lynch is a GM. In 2040, we could be GMing the London Kerfluffle of the NFL!

The only reason I'm hoping this doesn't happen is because you would stop posting here lol Also that team wouldn't be the 49ers. 

Could uhhh, I get a job?

5 hours ago, Ataal said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-matt-breida-clocked-fastest-ball-carrier-2018-nfl-season

"That's according to NFL Next Gen Stats, which measured the 49ers running back as reaching a top speed of 22.09 miles per hour. Breida reached that speed on a 33-yard carry against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Nov. 25, and it was the fastest measured speed among players carrying the ball on offense, defense, or special teams."

It's the little things that make you happy in a failed season.  lol

Something just feels right about #22 running 22 miles per hour, and that being the fastest speed in the NFL. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Was just going to posts JLC's tweet. Middlekauff better be right and this better be another instance of JLC being a moron and just throwing out random stuff. 

I want nothing to do with Grigson

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Was just going to posts JLC's tweet. Middlekauff better be right and this better be another instance of JLC being a moron and just throwing out random stuff. 

I want nothing to do with Grigson

I would definitely give yourself and y2 the job over Grigson. 

• Like 2