The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I absolutely dislike that they're bringing back Bill Burr's character. That was my least favorite episode of last season, and them trying to make him seem like some badass is just so unbelievable to me.

Everything else I loved. Boba being back is just simply amazing, no other way to put it.

I will place any bet that his character dies and that's why the are bringing him in. 

i think the adoration star wars fans have for boba fett is extremely stupid given that up to this point he had been an utterly boring side character whose most notable accomplishment is getting accidentally dunked on by han solo and eaten by a sarlacc, so i was pretty skeptical of his inclusion here.....buuuuut i think they incorporated him just about as well as they possibly could have, in a way that served the story well and also built mando as a character a little more- we can see that he's getting more and more exposed to other mandalorians outside of his weird little cult and opening up a bit. pretty good episode overall

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i think the adoration star wars fans have for boba fett is extremely stupid given that up to this point he had been an utterly boring side character whose most notable accomplishment is getting accidentally dunked on by han solo and eaten by a sarlacc, so i was pretty skeptical of his inclusion here.....buuuuut i think they incorporated him just about as well as they possibly could have, in a way that served the story well and also built mando as a character a little more- we can see that he's getting more and more exposed to other mandalorians outside of his weird little cult and opening up a bit. pretty good episode overall

Talk to an OLD EU fan. They will tell you why the hardcores love Boba

54 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

I agree with this. I never got the hype for him but he was pretty badass this episode.  There were a few things that were kinda weak (Shan not getting hit, Mando getting hit all the time) but overall this episode was really good. I don’t think Grogu will become a Jedi. Y’all see that force choke? 👀

Also, RIP razor crest.  I learned to love you.

Edited by Oregon Ducks