The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Defense should be better next year. Offense returns all of its playmakers aside from filling in a new quarterback. Obviously, that’s an important position, so we’ll see how McCord/Brown compares. But yeah Stroud leaving was inevitable. Pretty tough 2023 schedule - ND and UM on the road and PSU at home should be a top 5-10 team. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Defense should be better next year. Offense returns all of its playmakers aside from filling in a new quarterback. Obviously, that’s an important position, so we’ll see how McCord/Brown compares. But yeah Stroud leaving was inevitable. Pretty tough 2023 schedule - ND, UM and Wisconsin on the road and PSU at home should be a top 5-10 team. 

FTFY

Step Back Soap Opera GIF by General Hospital

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Defense should be better next year. Offense returns all of its playmakers aside from filling in a new quarterback. Obviously, that’s an important position, so we’ll see how McCord/Brown compares. But yeah Stroud leaving was inevitable. Pretty tough 2023 schedule - ND and UM on the road and PSU at home should be a top 5-10 team. 

Losing 4 starting OL hurts IMO

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lathon Ransom is coming back. That's a ton of experience returning but I'm torn about him. I really want some of these younger guys to see the field 

I legit don’t like Ransom at all and think he low key is a liability. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I legit don’t like Ransom at all and think he low key is a liability. 

Don't disagree to an extent. Hoping a year of  experience in Knowles system will make him better but I would absolutely prefer to see Styles out there instead. I can be too optimistic at times though 

58 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Just three, but yeah, that won’t be easy to replace. Both tackles and the center.

Jones moving to center at least gives us experience but yeah, the tackle position could be a problem. I trust Frye though bc our line was awesome this season. Depth will be an issue regardless

37 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Don't disagree to an extent. Hoping a year of  experience in Knowles system will make him better but I would absolutely prefer to see Styles out there instead. I can be too optimistic at times though 

Hard not to be resentful of him the last two games of the season in all honesty 

• Like 1

Added Victor Cutler from Louisianna Monroe in the transfer portal. He was a LT at ULM but at 6'3" 302 and giving up 8 sacks to the ULM schedule, not sure if he slots in as a starter here or was just brought in for depth, with Cutler taking a risk at more exposure against higher competition if he does get significant PT.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...