The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

22 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

We have Matt fink who's a redshirt soph and then just got a early enrolle 5* In JT Daniels. 

From early reports Darnold was signing a ton of jerseys last night for everyone. I have a hunch he's gone. If the browns pick him up and either Saquaon or the LT from Texas that would be a solid start. Darnold needs to sit for a year or 2. He's only been playing qb for 4 seasons now.

A lot of Browns fans want Alex Smith or another starter brought in to be a bridnge QB, so he can sit for at least a season. I would love a Darnold and Barkley 1st rd draft

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

A lot of Browns fans want Alex Smith or another starter brought in to be a bridnge QB, so he can sit for at least a season. I would love a Darnold and Barkley 1st rd draft

Yeah definitely a good start. Need to build up the Oline a little bit and Thomas is getting up there in age too. Makes me sad. He's such a phenomenal  left tackle. 

5 minutes ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Yeah definitely a good start. Need to build up the Oline a little bit and Thomas is getting up there in age too. Makes me sad. He's such a phenomenal  left tackle. 

The Browns OL has been pretty good. I dont know why people think they are a bad unit or something. Yeah Drago has been a step down from what Thomas was but IMO he actually has started to improve. The biggest issue is Hue Jackson is constantly calling such slow developing pass plays. One it forces Kizer to hold on to the ball for too long, WRs dont get open, and it forces Kizer to make tough reads over the middle.

Big Ten clearly the best conference this year, not only sitting at 7-0 in bowls, but also with some quality wins. Top to bottom, looking like a different conference than the opponents. 

I’m okay with however the TTUN game plays out. Part of me is looking for an 8-0, and the other part thinks it would be funny to see the one loss come from our rival. 

• Like 2

Congratulations on being the best football team in Ohio in 2017. As the Browns did not win at all and the Bengals didn't win enough, the Buckeyes are once again the best team in the state, and I firmly believe that they can beat either Ohio-based NFL team (especially the Browns). We're just that good.

20 hours ago, Car_Ramrod said:

We have Matt fink who's a redshirt soph and then just got a early enrolle 5* In JT Daniels. 

From early reports Darnold was signing a ton of jerseys last night for everyone. I have a hunch he's gone. If the browns pick him up and either Saquaon or the LT from Texas that would be a solid start. Darnold needs to sit for a year or 2. He's only been playing qb for 4 seasons now.

Thanks man. Yeah Daniels is who I heard. I’m selfishly wanting him to declare, but with human feeling I hope he stays so we don’t draft him. 

Oh and Browns Browns Browns Browns eh @MSURacerDT55 ?

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

Congratulations on being the best football team in Ohio in 2017. As the Browns did not win at all and the Bengals didn't win enough, the Buckeyes are once again the best team in the state, and I firmly believe that they can beat either Ohio-based NFL team (especially the Browns). We're just that good.

Ohio state would get smoked by the browns. Get out of here with the college vs nfl talk. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MathMan said:

Yep. Not only that, browns would destroy any team in the cfb playoffs right now

They would destroy an all star team of the top 10 teams in the country.  Even if the overall talent was close they wouldn't have the physical maturity or the experience playing against elite competition at every position.