The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

The Giants would absolutely have to fix that line first. Dwayne has showed us that under pressure, he isn't the best but when he has room, watch out. Him and Barkley though..... that could be a nice foundation for a future though. Saquan is absolutely the real deal.

Don't forget OBJ...  I think it really depends on where in the 1st he's projected.  If it's top 10, Giants are still the best option for him, but the Giants would need to use their 2nd and 3rd round picks this year on OL and probably their 1st next year on OL as well right when Haskins was ready to take over for Manning.

4 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

After reading this and a little bit about him, I really like this guy. Can't wait to see him in a buckeye's uniform soon. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Have to love that down to earth attitude.  I also like that he's just as passionate about basketball.  I think the hyper-specialization that more and more kids are pushed into giving up other sports they love for the one they have the best chance of going pro in isn't a good thing.  Different sports work different muscles and develop different skill sets that increase overall athleticism.  It also makes it feel more like sports that they love and not the "business" attitude that you see a lot of today.

7 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Have to love that down to earth attitude.  I also like that he's just as passionate about basketball.  I think the hyper-specialization that more and more kids are pushed into giving up other sports they love for the one they have the best chance of going pro in isn't a good thing.  Different sports work different muscles and develop different skill sets that increase overall athleticism.  It also makes it feel more like sports that they love and not the "business" attitude that you see a lot of today.

thats the great thing about Ohio weather, it forces you to play other sports lol

8 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Things might be moving into motion here:

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/report_urban_meyer_likely_out_after_2019_ryan_day_lined_up_as_successor/s1_12680_27898994

Thought it would be after this year but we'll see.

Not surprised.

im not the happiest about it being given to Day. He was good holding down the fort for Urbz but we have no idea what Day is like when he is the HC and is the CEO over looking everything. He had to spend 3 weeks playing to not screw it up, how do things go when he is running the entire show. I would want Campbell

yeah just handing it to Day isnt smart IMO.

They need to open it up and let the best of the best come in and interview. Its one of the top coaching jobs in all of football. It is better than some NFL jobs. Dont just hand it to Day who has no experience at being a full time HC of a program. Might be one of the worst moves Smith might do as AD.

Edited by buno67

51 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Oklahoma won.

OSU might as well lose the B1G title game knowing they're not gonna be in the playoff (damn Southern bias).

For the love of god

do not enter this thread again

This is the stupidest post in this sites history....and you have had some doozies 

Edited by malibuspeedrace
  • Like 4