Who is the greatest Head Coach and Quarterback in your team's history?

PFM18

With the Bears, the answers have to be from long ago:

Coach=George Halas

Quarterback=Sid Luckman

There's no way Ditka can really be considered best HC, as while he won a Super Bowl, he also cost that team reasonable shots at two others. Jay Cutler holds all the most important quarterback records in Bears history, but thinking of him as the greatest Bears QB of all time makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit...

Most revered HC - Tom Landry

Most celebrated QB -  Jimmy Johnson

Most revered QB - Roger Staubach

Most celebrated QB - Troy Aikman

To be perfectly honest you can choose any combination of either, and there wouldn;t really be a wrong answer.

On 3/18/2018 at 4:16 PM, Malik said:

Outside of the Raiders with Madden and Flores or the Giants with Parcells and Coughlin is there really a debate with any other franchise?

Titans/Oilers. Head coach is a hard one. Either Bum Phillips or Jeff Fisher. Maybe Jack Pardee is third? Their QB comes down to Moon or McNair.

Also Chargers. I'm guessing Coryell takes it as most notable coach, because you hear about him via NFL Films more because of the numbers his offenses put up. I think Sid Gillman should be the one though as far as accomplishments go. For their QB you have three great ones in Rivers, Fouts, and Hadl. 

Archived