Cowboys cut Dez Bryant

49erurtaza

11 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

He'd probably be a monster playing with Aaron Rodgers, who makes tight window throws look like child's play.

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I could see Green Bay kicking the tires on a 1 year deal.

Yea if I'm him, I'd try to go up to Green Bay even if it's not for much,

Downside they don't play the Cowboys

Though I guess they could meet in the playoffs...

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If he went to NYG it would be Marshall who is instantly cut. He'd have no imoact on OBJ staying or going. Top 4

Redskins

Texans

Falcons

Packers

honestly I forgot Marshall was even on the team and I am surprised they didn't cut him actually. And Giants have been listening to offers for the express purpose of getting him off the team. They do not have any offers for Brandon Marshall that has been made public. If they had an offer that they were on the fence about, Dez could be a viable placeholder for this season, I mean it is not like they are making the playoffs either way lol. 

25 minutes ago, TheChancellor said:

OBJ is going nowhere.

Well I do not think he is going anywhere either, but depending on how serious they were about trade offers, this could be a viable placeholder until next year if they had an offer they were on the fence about.

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's going to be the Redskins. Daniel Snider is trying his hardest to be the next Jerry Jones.

He doesn't make sense for the Redskins.  We have Doctson who we spent a 1st round pick on, and he's been developing.  He's an outside guy.  We just (over)paid Richardson to be our outside starting deep threat.  And we have Crowder as our slot WR.  Dez isn't going to sign to be our 4th, and signing him would stunt Docton's development.  Makes no sense to sign Dez.  

So you're right it'll absolutely be the Redskins.  

Archived