Cowboys cut Dez Bryant

49erurtaza

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

I mean the biggest reason I don't think Dez is coming to Philly is because our resources are truly running thin, there's only so much manipulation that even the Cap God can do.

If Dez wanted to play for us on a deal we can make work, I wouldn't be against it. Our passing game would be unstoppable.

Alshon Jeffery, Dez Bryant, Nelson Agholor, Zach Ertz, and Mike Wallace all on the field at the same time? Still have Jay Ajayi and Corey Clement in the backfield too? Good luck.

It'd be tough

He doesn't have a personality that would seemingly mesh well.

Could he truly not whine and be a 3rd or 4th maybe even 5th option? Would his new found hatred of Jerruh and CO fuel him enough to get over his that giant near cancerous ego he has?
I'm not sure.

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Maybe, who knows what angles they were working? At the end of the day it's within their rights to do so. $56m in cash over 8 years, he'll be able to handle this speed bump.

Its there right to do but that doesnt mean he cant take it personal. This isnt “sorry we had to do it” so the its only bussiness excuse doesnt work here.

Just now, Titans_Matt said:

Giants have Shepard, OBJ, and Brandon Marshall

If the Giants did sign Dez, the NFL should absolutely require that Hard Knocks to follow Big Blue.

The fireworks would be must see TV.

So if he stays in the NFC East as he is implying, I could see all of those 3 teams signing him, but my first thought is the Giants since they supposedly want to get rid of OBJ and Dez would be a semi-replacement for that WR1 role. 

2 minutes ago, Sepanak said:

So if he stays in the NFC East as he is implying, I could see all of those 3 teams signing him, but my first thought is the Giants since they supposedly want to get rid of OBJ and Dez would be a semi-replacement for that WR1 role. 

OBJ is going nowhere.

3 minutes ago, Sepanak said:

If he went to NYG it would be Marshall who is instantly cut. He'd have no imoact on OBJ staying or going. Top 4

Redskins

Texans

Falcons

Packers

Archived