Cowboys cut Dez Bryant

49erurtaza

I hope he doesn't end up in Green Bay because he and Rodgers could probably do some damage to opposing defenses.  He could take up some of the slack left by the departure of Jordy Nelson.  Having said that, the teams who make a lot of sense for him are probably Green Bay and San Francisco.

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Alright so aside from the other NFCE teams, is there any teams in the NFL who right now don't want Dez?

Detroit really doesnt. Golden Tate, Marvin Jones and Kenny Golladay are a solid 1, 2, 3 without giving Dez $10 million + for his antics.

48 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He doesn't make sense for the Redskins.  We have Doctson who we spent a 1st round pick on, and he's been developing.  He's an outside guy.  We just (over)paid Richardson to be our outside starting deep threat.  And we have Crowder as our slot WR.  Dez isn't going to sign to be our 4th, and signing him would stunt Docton's development.  Makes no sense to sign Dez.  

Not to mention, that money needs to go to Hankins.

Run defense and rushing offense were our two biggest weaknesses by far last year, and are projected to be our biggest weaknesses again this year pre-draft.  Dez does nothing to help with either of those.

42 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I hope he doesn't end up in Green Bay because he and Rodgers could probably do some damage to opposing defenses.  He could take up some of the slack left by the departure of Jordy Nelson.  Having said that, the teams who make a lot of sense for him are probably Green Bay and San Francisco.

I was just about to post that I would love if GB signed Dez.  Offer him a one-year prove it deal which would give Dez a chance to get a decent contract next year.  Cause he probably ain't getting one this year.

According to Mike Jones of USA Today, free agent Dez Bryant is not on the Redskins' "radar."

After being released by Dallas on Friday, Bryant said, "I'll see you guys twice this year," implying his desire to sign with another team in the NFC East. Apparently that team won't be the Redskins, who are planning to stand pat with Josh Doctson, Jamison Crowder and Paul Richardson as their top receivers. Bryant isn't the player he once was, falling short of 1,000 yards in three straight seasons while also leading the league in drops in 2017. Despite this, the 29-year-old is still a proven touchdown scorer and shouldn't struggle for interest on the open market.

tenor.gif?itemid=8967594

Archived