MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

8 hours ago, Big Snack said:

lets not forget that  Max broke his foot in that fight either.

And im not sure why some of the comments tend to refer to Max as the smaller guy if he moves up. He walks around at 180. He is bigger than Conor and at 145 or 155 I think he gets it done in the 3rd or 4th when conor starts slowing and he begins to push the pedal to the floor.

Max walks around at 180?

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

max landed and attempted more strikes (134 of 196) in the 3rd round against Ortega than all but one of his whole fights in the ufc

i don't know if that wording makes sense but this is all i mean, for example:

3rd round of ortega fight: 134 of 196

full fight vs. Stephens: 79 of 122

So he threw almost 200 punches in 5 minutes?

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Probably someone just looking for a payday. Nothing would surprise me but he's pretty damn dedicated to his kid(s) and Dee Devlin. 

Im not saying raped anyone or has even assaulted anyone 8n any way, but he is known to cheat on the regular. There are more than a few rumors of fathering kids with other women. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

Im not saying raped anyone or has even assaulted anyone 8n any way, but he is known to cheat on the regular. There are more than a few rumors of fathering kids with other women. 

Cheating and assaulting/raping are in two different stratospheres. Conor is probably the most recognizable Irishman in the world, in Dublin you know the 'target' on his back is huge. Due process.

Also curious what you mean by rumors of him not being faithful and fathering other kids, DM if you don't want to post here.

46 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Cheating and assaulting/raping are in two different stratospheres. Conor is probably the most recognizable Irishman in the world, in Dublin you know the 'target' on his back is huge. Due process.

Also curious what you mean by rumors of him not being faithful and fathering other kids, DM if you don't want to post here.

i agree that they are 2 different stratospheres. I even agree that there is a strong chance these accusations are a money grab scenario. I am in no way addressing that or implying that. I was more addressing the devoted to devlin comment.

As far as him  cheating on her its not hard to find a ton of the stories. There have been multiple IG models that have posted about their nights with him. He got into it with 50 cent about his cheating. And the couple fighters i do know in larger camps seem to act as if it is common knowledge about his cheating lifestyle.

• Like 1

Dominick Cruz’s can’t catch a break. Following an initial Twitter report by MMA Brasil’s Tarso Doria, which claimed the former bantamweight champion could be out of his upcoming fight with John Lineker, sources close to MMAjunkie also informed the site that Cruz is, in fact, battling an undisclosed injury and the January bout could be in jeopardy.

In the least surprising news of the year

16 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Probably someone just looking for a payday. Nothing would surprise me but he's pretty damn dedicated to his kid(s) and Dee Devlin. 

Ya i really have doubts this is true. Connor doesnt have a history of erratic and violent behavior.   

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

good tbh

make only 6 PPVs a year imo. 3 title fights on all of them. mega cards only. 

Nah 12 is fine.. but they are trying to cram two in a month too often and trying to do 16-17 PPVs a year. I would do 12 and also a few less free cards as well.