All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Are those braces or some funky kind of dental work?
  3. For sure think Howie might admit to have gotten a little too cute with the second trade back in the 3rd that lost them Roman Wilson…but you’d have to imagine the gap wasn’t super far on what bucket tiers they had him and Hunt in. (Otherwise they woulda just taken him)
  4. Yes, though USC style of offense favors that. Great on outside runs, screens, etc. Only concern is his small hands (fumble issues). I'd also add his oft questionable, almost chaotic decision making as a concern, but that is also part of what makes him so entertaining to watch.
  5. that guy should get a call from an nfl team if these dudes his haha. He called Puni to us specifically too. Impressive
  6. Yeah you definitely like to see that early breakout age. Sometimes older prospects have early breakouts (like Jayden Reed)
  7. Yeah not a perfect comp, but there are similarities. Luckily the part that isn’t are all pluses in our favor like Tommy said.
  8. Bullard is going to be interchangeable at slot corner and safety
  9. I'm figuring we got sniped on some guys we might've wanted at 78... Kiran Amegadjie? Junior Colson? Brandon Coleman? Cooper Beebe? Trevin Wallace? Then Roman Wilson got sniped a couple picks before us at 86 after the first trade back.
  10. Ok at most everything, but nothing special. Lunch pail guy. you wish he had a bit more range or size. Aggressive but not the most sound tackler, but important thing is he finds a way to get the job done. I usually balk at people obsessed with sexy picks, and usually prefer guys who just come to work, but this is a guy I wish had a bit more sexy.
  11. We do this song and dance every year. Age matters. It matters in physical development. EDIT - Not trying to be combative. Just trying to prove a point.
  12. Lloyd averaged 7.1 yards per carry last year. Think about that. Get him in space and he can do things. He's going to be fun to add to this offense. I think they'll slowly add him in with specific plays here and there.
  13. 2 years older doesn't bother me too much, if you happen to get 7 years out of both these players it's still a win. If you like those players better though I can't argue, just going off of the guys we took, I don't think they're bad picks until they prove they are.
  14. This is my thought process too, especially with Mel Kiper and Daniel Jeremiah being the highest on him. I think their rankings probably figure in a little bit more what they're hearing from teams.
  15. https://x.com/pff_college/status/1784042354136981703?s=46&t=rfjQOnFxN5Y5dbOW6S1nog
  16. Ojabo has never been healthy, Oweh is kind meh, and KVN is a vet depth signing. We still definitely need EDGE help
  17. Hopefully Kenny gets pushed to the teens and we can get Q and DeJean in #7 & #9
  18. We'll see how it shakes out, but I'll say that Ainias Smith and Tulu Griffin intrigue me. Both are outstanding returners and absolutely electric with the ball in their hands. Smith is stouter and stronger, while Griffin has effortless change of direction. Griffin's lackadaisical attitude in college is frustrating, but if you can get through to him, the tools are there for him to be a Diontae Johnson-like WR.
  19. Yes, sorta lol. Anyway, that does make this pick all that more important.
  20. Incredible physical traits and he's a hometown kid. He's the kind of OL you take a shot with and let CMo work his magic on him. Can't be displeased with the pick.
  21. at this point you have to just be stupid to think a big three and a tiny nine can win a ring if prime lebron isn't one of the three
  1. Load more activity