All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. And now I just realized DeJean to BUF feels like a strong possibility itself
  3. So do we talk about round three here or begin a new thread for that?
  4. No more soap. He earned his way onto my ignore list and it takes some real effort at being an annoyance to do that. And for the record the last post was his not mine. By that time I'd already hit ignore and moved on.
  5. Would anybody trade 44 and Mayer to WAS for 36 and 100?
  6. That was a great draft. I could hardly imagine a better outcome for the Vikings.
  7. Based on their NFL grades CW and Odunze both carried the same grade making them jointly the #3 ranked players with only MHJr and Nabers above them. To have gotten two blue chip players like these two is IMHO exactly what this draft was all about. By trading for Allen Poles created a hedge against Odunze not falling to us or being able to trade up for him but it sounds like he was their target all along. From the standpoint of potential production and economics it could not have worked out any better than this for the Bears.
  8. When you look at the available players, we more than likely will get a BPA at a position of need again this round. So far everything works out perfect for us!
  9. Will depend on who is available for sure, but would be very happy about it! Maybe even a trade up in the 2nd with one of the 5th rounder.
  10. As far as the player himself i love Michael Penix as a QB. Before we signed Cousins he was my choice for us at 8 on numerous of mocks i was apart of or talked to ppl about. Penix is my #2 QB in this class although it's more of a 2a / 2b with him and Caleb. Daniels was my #1 Caleb and Penix 2a/2b i like both about the same. Then Maye at 3 or 4 jj at 5 and bo at 6 Although JJ and Bo i had as late 1st to mid 2nd guys. The other 4 i had as top 10 guys and think they will be very good nfl QB's. Now as for the pick itself for me with as much help as we need at Edge anything other than that i had a serious problem with and i said it before the pick and i'll say it after. If it's not a edge then its a failing grade pick for me in round 1 and i stay true to that. Fontenot has failed the Falcons along with Dimitroff as well for the last decade plus at edge outside of 1 fluke season from Beasley. Fontenot refused to get a edge in a loaded massive FA class, refused to trade for Burns or Reddick, and refused to take 1 in round 1. As of right now Fontenot hasn't lived up to my expectations as a GM and until he fixes the edge problem for good or puts legit effort into fixing it I have no faith in him.
  11. I wonder if the Saints will use some of there four 5th round pick to move up to the 3rd round. Any thoughts?
  12. Think those chances shot up in a major after they went Pearsall.
  13. I'm about 99% sure BUF takes Mitchell first tomorrow. Definitely think the Bills and Panthers conspired to royally screw NE from trading back into the 1st for Legette/Mitchell there. If it's gonna be WR, I'm admittedly high on Franklin, and their interactions with him seem to indicate the same. But ending up with two Tyquan Thorntons would be the equivalent of eating camel poop. On the flip side, imagine if they just needed a Drake Maye and different offensive philosophy to unlock them 🤯. DeJean would absolutely be a guilty pleasure if they decide to go BPA at 34 tomorrow. He'd be the perfect fit in that regard. In Wolf We Trust.
  14. I actually don’t hate the Penix pick. Now, I don’t really like it neither, mostly because chances are that Penix doesn’t see the field until, at minimum, Y3 (he’ll be 26). I think it was a little bit of a reach but I also recognize that there was a clear QB premium that teams were going to pay this year, so walking away with one of these prospects meant taking them high. Not a great outcome/strategy, but one you understand. Do I think Atlanta could’ve drafted Rattler/Pratt later and been fine? Sure. Could they have signed Brissett or Darnold and then drafted Penix? Sure. But FA and the draft are hard to predict, so it is what it is. They’ll field a strong team for a few years and then hand it over to a guy that’s had plenty of time to refine his game. We all love the slow-grow strategy, but everyone always hates when the team takes the QB. It is what it is. I don’t like the Chop or Latham picks, but that’s more because I don’t like the prospects all that much.
  15. Gonna need Kenny to pound sand on #7 But right now Quinyon’s probable number options 9 (pseudo retired) 12 (pseudo retired) 13 16 23 25 (pseudo retired) 27 (once Zech is cut)
  16. Penix was terrible, but Bo Nix is there too. Lost in the shuffle is the Panthers trading up to give Bryce Young another Johnathan Mingo.
  17. super happy with the position considering the uncertainty of Stephens extending on reasonable numbers and Humphrey being a walking injury recently. we'll need a top secondary with the bleak outlook of Oweh and Ojabo ever becoming more than just depth.
  18. Im probably halfway through playing God of War Ragnarok. I got Valhalla for free. Im debating how much more exploring I want to do before I finish the main campaign. I dont need to 100% it, but Im tempted to at least get all the Nornir and Legendary chests, and maybe kill all the Berserkers (if I even can).
  19. I plan on going back to it eventually, probably after I build my new PC sometime later this year or next. Still alot I didnt do, mainly the main DLCs....so it gives me something to look forward to when I eventually go back to it.
  20. 33-BUF- Adonai WR 34-NE- Ladd WR 35-AZ- DeJean DB 36-WAS- Kool-Aid CB Eagles trade 50+53+172 to LAC for 37+69 37-PHI Newton DL 69-Haynes RG 120-Gray ILB That would work for me, but I doubt Haynes lasts that long. 50- R Wilson or Polk or Ja'Tavion WR or TE 53- Haynes RG 120- Gray ILB Would also work for me, but I really want Newton
  1. Load more activity