All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just a shot in the dark on the roleblock of danger @Malfatron or was there a specific reason?
  3. 2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

He won’t. Not this year.
  4. Copeland Suspended 4 Games

Why on Earth does NFL have to baby-sit millionaires? We are in the free country. Also, it is natural for a lot of people to go through quickly and lazily. That is their problem not NFL's. Most of their "oopsie" events were inexcusable. Read the banned substance policy and don't buy something new that you never hear or see before are only ways to go.
  5. Well if I'm going to go out. Let it be in a totally subjective contest so I can complain more
  6. Patriots S Patrick Chung indicted for cocaine possession

was it just on a mirror on the table?
  7. 3 hours until night @carl_sjunior @Whicker @bcb1213 @The Orca @SwAg @Ragnarok @rackcs @Malfatron @swoosh @Glen @VikeManDan @Pickle Rick @Danger @Counselor @TheKillerNacho @theuntouchable VC Majority Vote = 9 votes 3 bcb - whicker, pickle, rags 3 Nacho - [Hated], swoosh, counselor 2 carl - swag, counselor 2 pickle - nacho, bcb 1 danger - malf
  8. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Man, Browns fans are super confident about knowing what this guy is all about already.
  9. I’d be willing to go Danger based on recent information, but it’s not enough evidence for me to drop the cult game theory
  10. NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

I have said it before. His winning a Super Bowl behind that 2008 line was just amazing. Him calling them out on the last drive and challenging them to not be what everyone says you are was 'Look, John Candy!' level awesome leadership.
  11. SURVIVOR POOL 14 - IT RISES AGAIN!!

Favorite Team: Philadelphia Eagles Week 1 pick: Dallas Cowboys I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your Edits".
  12. Josh Jones wants to be traded

Is Kiko gonna agree to let the docs watch him take his meds every day during the season?
  13. NBA 2K20

This was @MKnight82
  14. Apparently Rapport shot down the rumor but still, they should actively be trying to trade him if he in fact won't play for them ever again.
  15. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

I hope they do something cool honoring Raider greats too. Name plates around the building, banners from the rafters, whatever. Now that we have our own home we should be able to do cool stuff like that. Chill. As far as AB goes, I'm hoping he keeps working with the approved helmet and eventually get's used to it. Such a stupid thing to be so worked up about.
  16. Salary Cap and Player Priority

I love Zeke but if he wants top guaranteed money without the option to void due to off the field issues then trade him. Mack and a draft pick from the Colts for Zeke.
  17. I guess at least it's in an end zone lol
  18. Not to mention he won't play for you anyways. I'll laugh if he just retires and they get nothing.
  19. I really want to single out people who are doing particularly egregious things, but several of you are either scum or seem content with your current status of brain atrophy and are determined to make yourselves look like scum.
  1. Load more activity