All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Like always, I think it depends on their board. Without seeing it, hard to know where they value people. Just know that like Wilson a lot.
  3. Fair, I had/have my concerns as well.
  4. oh, then hell yea I'm expecting 4th and 7th like every year. Too many picks this year for GB
  5. From what I vaguely recall pre-draft it was that he was told to essentially put training wheels on it due to Fields by Elberflus or someone like that. I'm by no means a Getsy guy, but he has a good track record with TEs and I'll be interested to see if he can utilize double sets.
  6. I just want them to take the best player on their board. We still need someone at literally every position
  7. The problem in my eyes is that KC has a lot of guys that need to be schemed open now and not a lot of guys that can just win on their own. Kelce obviously will carry in that department and demand double teams, but I see Hollywood, Rice, and Worthy as all guys who really need help getting open right now. They aren't line up and consistently win guys which you really do need at some point as defenses will catch on. I can get the criticism. The Chiefs have pretty heavily dumped resources into WR's that can produce but aren't guys who you can heavily rely on. This is all fine for now because Kelce is Kelce, but if that isn't the case going forward... it could be troublesome.
  8. I mean if you are being honest, he was never going higher than 7. So you could think he might go before our pick, but there was always a decent chance he was going to be available
  9. It's because he's old and tired of listening to people complain. (even if it's arguably for a good reason...)
  10. This sums it up perfectly. And according to Telesco himself, they didn't try particularly hard to move up. Tells me they knew they couldn't get Daniels and stopped trying.
  11. Caleb Williams - Meh Jayden Daniels - Bust Drake Maye - Meh Marvin Harrison Jr - BOOM Joe Alt - BOOM Malik Nabers - Meh JC Latham - Meh Michael Penix Jr. - Bust Rome Odunze - BOOM JJ McCarthy - Bust Olu Fashanu - Meh Bo Nix - Bust Brock Bowers - Meh Taliese Fuaga - BOOM Laiatu Latu - Bust Byron Murphy - BOOM Dallas Turner - Meh Amarius Mims - BOOM Jared Verse - Bust Troy Fautanu - Bust Chop Robinson - BUust Quinyon Mitchell - BOOM Brian Thomas Jr - Meh Terrion Arnold - Meh Jordan Morgan - Bust Graham Barton - Meh Darius Robinson - Bust Xavier Worthy - Bust Tyler Guyton - Meh Nate Wiggins - BOOM Ricky Pearsall - Meh Xavier Legette - Bust
  12. The Lions just paid Penei Sewell $28M/year to be the highest paid RT by almost $8M/year. If he's good, he'll get paid.
  13. I'm praaaaaying it's not a WR. I could live with Latham if they really liked him and maybe they thought of him as good value for a top 10 pick, but forcing a WR here is really not necessary, unless McConkey is still there or the Mitchell stuff is a smoke screen. Any other name and it's a big mistake IMO.
  14. Yeah I anticipate he will be all over he place. Shifted out wide with a LB on him, in the slot, inline, in the backfield, etc. I really loved how Georgia used him. I hope Getsy can be creative with him because he took handoffs and sweeps for big gains at times.
  15. I'm thinking so too. Still just a bizarre decision for me. Even with Kirk, is anyone honestly feeling the Falcons are playoff ready to the extent you take a plug and play rookie QB over a guy you could justify sitting for a year or two if Kirk indeed stays healthy?
  16. Mitchell Robinson is going to miss game 4 and Embiid is not going to be punished for it. Joke. Dirty player. Everybody going nuts over his 50pts not even mentioning that he hurt a guy on purpose and will face literally no consequences for it. Sport is a joke for allowing this guy to act like he did this entire game. Zero respect for him, how he plays, and how he conducts himself.
  17. You're looking at just the words and not understanding the underlying meaning. Having to have schemed touches = not being able to create them yourself. No different between a shot creator in basketball and someone who needs to have space made for them to get their shot off. Do coaches scheme plays for Curry or Lillard? Sure. Do they really need to? No, they'll get theirs by just being in the game.
  18. Concurred. Its really easy to go heavy BOOM with draft hype. With the 1/3 rule as you note, my list looks really close to yours.
  19. He hurt a guy on purpose because he was mad he didn't get a Harden foul, I genuinely don't care if his knee explodes atp.
  20. I loved this pick. Yeah, I wanted Verse, as did a couple other guys on here, but we have one of the best WR cores in the league. He can learn from Moore and Allen, and step in and be out WR3.
  21. The jets traded back one spot for two mid round picks. The Raiders couldn’t make a better offer than that? Sure the Vikings have more ammunition but they didn’t use it. Honestly the QB situation reminds me of last year where the team zeroed in on one guy and when he wasn’t available they just punted. Names change but the story is the same. Either way next year the raiders will have to draft a Qb and because they’re dumb, arrogant or both they might not address the line.
  22. You keep saying that. What did you want? And why is there a distinction on those of you wanted a CB?
  23. Those 2nd TEs were Robert Tonyan, Mercedes Lewis,Ryan Griffin and James O’Shaughnessy. Basically used them as an extra blocker. Bowers will be used more as a WR than a natural TE imo.
  1. Load more activity