All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Also, I miss Counselor. This Scoundrel guy is a rapscallion.
  3. Cook scored 8 rushing tds in 22. Mattison had 0 rushing tds in 23. mattison is a jag
  4. I wasn't high on Rakestraw, but getting him super late in the second is fine. Every other pick, except Manu, was great value, and Wingo was an insane steal imo. He was my favorite player in the draft. I don't know much about Mahogany's leg, but getting a quality guard prospect that late is also pretty dang good.
  5. Turns out it's really easy to convince people to support someone or something with false promises and imaginary claims. It's all in the details, and if none are being provided, well.... And that, kids, is politics. Still waiting on infrastructure week and for that health care plan to be released in just two weeks!
  6. If Daniel Jones or a Daniel Jones level player is the QB throwing to Nabers for most of his career, I think the answer is Rome. Will have to see what the Giants do at QB moving forward.
  7. steelers(no order) 2001. 13-3 top seed in the AFC and kodell comeback year. First steeler year I got really invested in 2002. Tomm maddox coming in and showing out. A lot of fun crazy games. 2004. 15-1. Big Ben rookie year
  8. We lost the last game because we ran the ball when we didn't have timeouts to get the ball back. Then we depended on an onsides kick to win the game. We have lost other games because we are not playing with urgency when the clock is running out and we need points. We play aggressive on 4th down but not when there is 4 minutes left in a game. Time management is to know the situations and play accordingly. Time management is to know you can't challenge an iffy play in the second half and lose a timeout in case the game gets close at the end. Time management is to not lose games from play calls that burn clock when we can't afford it. It is extremely important and 100% has been Dan Campbell's biggest flaw as a head coach.
  9. Wth are we doing with this 'defacto' GM post? Is Wolf the GM or not? We've already been turned down once.
  10. I don't trust Bears WRs. Nabers by default.
  11. https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2024/insider/story/_/id/40077804/key-intel-all-32-teams-2024-nfl-draft-depth-charts-buzz-team-needs-next Big factor as to why Penix probably wasn't the guy at the combine and then later became the guy.
  12. To be fair, I can see one of two scenarios here: Either Pickle and Orca were in the same room together or they have a telekinetic power that only brothers can have. Couldn't possibly be that there are 6 (or more) of the best password players ever in one forum game.
  13. Both of our safeties broke out last year, so I won't consider Bynum or Metellus. I guess Sam Darnold could be that guy but I seriously doubt he'll be the starter by halfway through the year. I'll go with Brandon Powell as WR3.
  14. Sutton has been in and out of trade rumors for a while now. They still have Mims, Tim Patrick, just signed Josh Reynolds, and drafted Troy Franklin. They also have decent TEs in Trautman and Dulcic. But outside of that, I don’t feel like Sutton is worth a 3rd alone let alone a 3rd and 6th. At 28 soon to be 29 and needing a new contract he’s worth a 4th at best. Maybe some type of conditional pick based on performance. I would think of it this way: if that’s the though, why not trade Sutton for the picks and sign Michael Thomas for a cheap 1 year deal to give Nix a security blanket like that. Also full disclosure - I’m a huge Patrick fan and think he’s incredibly underrated.
  15. I didn't get into football back in 1998. I was only 6 then. I'll say the 2009 season was by far the best, followed by 2017. 2022 gave me heart palpitations. We were lucky and the defense was atrocious. It was fun watching the team win but it wasn't pretty.
  16. JJSS was fine in Pittsburgh. I wouldn't count him. Besides that, he has two very good starters and two depth guys. Don't get me wrong. I love Andy Reid. He made Alex Smith into a top 10 QB at one point. He's put Patrick Mahomes into potential GOAT territory. His offenses are always fun to watch. I just don't trust him developing receivers. That's why I thought you guys should have traded for Tee Higgins.
  17. sounds like the recruiting in this game will be more accurate to real life. Matt Brown said you won't see the state of Vermont produce multiple 5 star white cornerbacks like in past games lol
  18. I don't think they really wanted to move off of Sutton. They just drafted a rookie QB. Why would they trade away all their weapons?
  1. Load more activity