All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dude is a pretty damn good athlete, just needs to get a bit stronger. If any franchise knows how to scout players from out of nowhere the Eagles are definitely up there.
  3. A converted safety from a tiny school? Yeah, not a good pick.
  4. https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2024-nfl-draft-best-available-prospects
  5. We also have 3 4th round picks and 3 5th round picks tomorrow Plenty of chances to take someone like Javon Baker, Brennan Rice, Malik Washington or Jamari Thrash to be WR3.
  6. Ruins my 10 yard split theory after 14 in a row but I've learned well from outpost and I'll just put an asterisk next to it, change the goalposts to top two rounds, and shout twice as loud about how I'm still right.
  7. In some ways, RB might just be a one contract position if GMs just want to play the market. He does have the big play ability that hopefully comes through for us.
  8. This pleases Tecmo. Hope he turns out to be a stud on the OL for years to come.
  9. I feel like calling a pick terrible on the same day it happened just because it isn't a position that you think was a need is like the worst logic you could ever have.
  10. Daniel Valente @StatsGuyDaniel Payton Wilson is a FREAK. Ran a 4.43s in the 40-yard dash. He can flat out move. Gives the Steelers some serious athleticism they haven’t had in the LB group in a while. If he stays healthy, we could be talking about a giant home run pick by Omar Khan. Alan Saunders @ASaunders_PGH · 6m DC Teryl Austin on what the #Steelers are getting in Payton Wilson: "Speed. He can really go and he is a quick trigger guy."
  11. Ok I feel a little better about the pick. Kid definitely has some speed.
  12. They just asked Joel Klatt his favorite pick of the entire night: "Green Bay took Marshawn Lloyd in the third. Dallas picked right before them and passed"
  13. Tweener, he's like a poor man's Mark Barron.
  14. To the people claiming he's only a ST pick... the dude can play ball. 2x 2nd team all SEC, athletic, sideline to sideline player. Sure it was a bit of a reach but this roster desperately needed some LBers.
  15. We’ve got an air force of fliers left. This might be the toughest year as an UDFA to crack Packers’ roster in a long time. Going to be pretty crowded with late rounders.
  16. Well we don't have an "early" day 3 pick, unfortunately. We moved our 4th to Seattle in the Howell trade. We only have 3 day 3 picks. Our 5th, 7th, and TB's 5th rounder (that Philly got before we did).
  17. IGWT but I'm not going to be able to get behind this one til he gets on the field. He's 23, still raw and has issues with ball security. He's a one contract player.
  18. He is a former QB, for Nebraska. I think he can be Wes Welker-esque with some time. I am surprised he went before Jerry Rice's kid, Brenden Rice, but I too like the pick.
  19. Well yeah if it weren't for those *******s in front of them who took Williams they would have gotten their guy.
  1. Load more activity