Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

In my experience, players who feel the need to ask questions like “what reason is that” are typically mafia when the answer to their question is on the same page of the conversation and only a few posts above their question.

Fair enough. Any mitigating circumstances for someone who is a rookie and for whom English isn't their first language?

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

In my experience, players who feel the need to ask questions like “what reason is that” are typically mafia when the answer to their question is on the same page of the conversation and only a few posts above their question.

But you changed your vote before that message...

Vote count 

Darth - - 8-- sirA, md4l, rags, woz,  teude, fj, hz, James

woz--1--gopher

rags--2--ksj, Darth 

gopher--3-- mookie, ltbf, Jfin 

mookie--1--dome

Teude - - 3--ted, touch, slappy 

10 to eliminate

35 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

To be fair, I am more sold on Teude as mafia over Darth. I don't know, other than gopher, why Darth is being pushed so hard. My thing is:

A: I don't think we can keep wasting/using lynches on Ragnarok

B: With a full-time job and 3 kids, I have a hard time dedicating any time to this game. 

I voted for Darth, specifically so we could end the days faster, not because I, personally, have a mafia read on him.

I get that you're busy, but I'd rather you go with the person you think of is mafia then the person that moves the game forward.

As for Darth, the main thing is that he was getting the Ragnarok role thing switched up and was pressing for Rags. In reading over the thread (to get a post count, more on that a moment), I am less convinced he's mafia. Not saying he's clear in my mind, but there are other fish to fry.

I would be curious on your take on teude. Again, I'm getting the "rookie clueless/not really helping thing" thing, but I did vote for him earlier with you back a day ago. My read is fuzzy with him. So, I'm open to the concept.

In the meantime, we need to talk about some activity levels around here.

The following people have posted the minimum or slightly more in day three:

• @TedLavie - 3 posts (voted for teude)
  • @Famous Jameis - 6 posts (voted for MD4L, Ragnarok, and Darth Pees)
  • @HorizontoZenith - 4 posts (voted for TyTy (didn't realize he was replaced), gopherwrestler, Darth Pees)
  • @james.mcmurry13 - 4 posts (voted for Darth Pees)
  • @MookieMonster - 3 posts (voted for gopherwrestler)
  • @Slappy Mc - 5 posts [I'm being fair and calling everyone out even though you are active now] (voted for Darth Pees and teude)

The following people are at risk currently:

• @domepatrol91 - 2 posts (voted for MookieMonster)
  • @utley4568 - 0 posts
  • @MD4L - 1 post (voted for Darth Pees)
  • @RuskieTitan - 2 posts (voted for bucsfan333 (apparently didn't realize he was in jail))

Finally, on the other end of the spectrum, @jfinley88 - one of the chattiest cats for day 3 (23 posts since day start, second only to @bucsfan333's 31), but I would say I got way more information from @gopherwrestler's "wows" and "whoas" than from jfin (gopher, incidentally is fourth most active at 19 posts).

Traffic analysis to date:

1 TedLavie		3	safe
 4 teude		13	safe
 5 bucsfan333		31	safe
 7 domepatrol91		2
 8 theuntouchable	15	safe
 9 Famous Jameis	6	safe
10 LetTheBallFly	9	safe
11 utley4568		0
12 Darth Pees		14	safe
13 gopherwrestler	19	safe
14 kingseanjohn		9	safe
16 HorizontoZenith	4	safe
18 james.mcmurry13	4	safe
19 Ragnarok		13	safe
20 Woz			21	safe [includes this post]
21 MookieMonster	3	safe
22 jfinley88		23	safe
23 Slappy Mc		5	safe
24 MD4L			1
25 SirA1		15	safe
26 RuskieTitan		2

So, folks in the shadows, come out come out wherever you are and help us find the mafia.

While that's going on, I'm switching to domepatrol91 because of his lack of activity even though he asked to play more as a competitor (and I am giving Darth the benefit of the doubt that he just messed up the order). Since I'll be out of pocket tonight (woot, Deadpool 2! WITH MARGARITAS!!), I figured it wouldn't be completely fair to leave him hanging in the balance for quick drive by votes from some of the shadows.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The change itself was mostly random. Me wanting to stick with that vote and to try and push other people that way was because of what I listed

Oh, now i finally get it, you meant Darths response, not mine :D That got me confused. I was wondering what did i say.

22 minutes ago, Woz said:

I get that you're busy, but I'd rather you go with the person you think of is mafia then the person that moves the game forward.

As for Darth, the main thing is that he was getting the Ragnarok role thing switched up and was pressing for Rags. In reading over the thread (to get a post count, more on that a moment), I am less convinced he's mafia. Not saying he's clear in my mind, but there are other fish to fry.

I would be curious on your take on teude. Again, I'm getting the "rookie clueless/not really helping thing" thing, but I did vote for him earlier with you back a day ago. My read is fuzzy with him. So, I'm open to the concept.

• @HorizontoZenith - 4 posts (voted for TyTy (didn't realize he was replaced), gopherwrestler, Darth Pees)
  • @Slappy Mc - 5 posts [I'm being fair and calling everyone out even though you are active now] (voted for Darth Pees and teude)

• @utley4568 - 0 posts
  • @RuskieTitan - 2 posts (voted for bucsfan333 (apparently didn't realize he was in jail))

Finally, on the other end of the spectrum, @jfinley88 - one of the chattiest cats for day 3 (23 posts since day start, second only to @bucsfan333's 31), but I would say I got way more information from @gopherwrestler's "wows" and "whoas" than from jfin (gopher, incidentally is fourth most active at 19 posts).

1 TedLavie		3	safe
 4 teude		13	safe
 5 bucsfan333		31	safe
 7 domepatrol91		2
 8 theuntouchable	15	safe
 9 Famous Jameis	6	safe
10 LetTheBallFly	9	safe
11 utley4568		0
12 Darth Pees		14	safe
14 kingseanjohn		9	safe
19 Ragnarok		13	safe
21 MookieMonster	3	safe
22 jfinley88		23	safe
23 Slappy Mc		5	safe
24 MD4L			1
25 SirA1		15	safe
26 RuskieTitan		2

So, folks in the shadows, come out come out wherever you are and help us find the mafia.

While that's going on, I'm switching to domepatrol91 because of his lack of activity even though he asked to play more as a competitor (and I am giving Darth the benefit of the doubt that he just messed up the order). Since I'll be out of pocket tonight (woot, Deadpool 2! WITH MARGARITAS!!), I figured it wouldn't be completely fair to leave him hanging in the balance for quick drive by votes from some of the shadows.

I agree with you on some of your points.  md4l is my biggest read and then right after you post this he pops on with these......

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

In for participation

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Hanging around for the party.

@Woz what is your take on him?  i have made my case pretty clear but i'm curious to know someone else's take 

51 minutes ago, Woz said:

• @utley4568 - 0 posts

1 TedLavie		3	safe
 4 teude		13	safe
 5 bucsfan333		31	safe
 7 domepatrol91		2
 8 theuntouchable	15	safe
 9 Famous Jameis	6	safe
10 LetTheBallFly	9	safe
11 utley4568		0
12 Darth Pees		14	safe
14 kingseanjohn		9	safe
19 Ragnarok		13	safe
21 MookieMonster	3	safe
22 jfinley88		23	safe
23 Slappy Mc		5	safe
24 MD4L			1
25 SirA1		15	safe
26 RuskieTitan		2

This level of detail and breakdown can clearly only be the work of a mafia member trying to blend in.

Woz gave himself away.

Also sorry about my level of activity, things have been hectic in the office and I have the joy of sitting at the desk in front of my manager's glass office.

My old desk? No problems. But this switch we had... at least I got the promotion, so I've got that going for me.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Also sorry about my level of activity, things have been hectic in the office and I have the joy of sitting at the desk in front of my manager's glass office.

My old desk? No problems. But this switch we had... at least I got the promotion, so I've got that going for me.

Sounds like you need some privacy walls tbh

Archived