Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

@Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @SirA1, @iPwn

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@Whicker, no thought put into working with Pickle Tickle Tribe while Smug and Centaurs worked out a deal on the island?

@Ragnarok, what do you think of all the complaints and controversies ruffling so many feathers?  It seems like the biggest complaints come from tribes who haven't lost an Immunity Challenge yet.

@gopherwrestler, what are you feeling during your first Tribal Council?

@bcb1213, do you think you could have done a better job with this had you been allowed to compete?

@TedLavie, where does your tribe go from here? 

@SirA1, what made you decide to not go after the idol?

@iPwn, is it a heads hung low or heads held high type of attitude around camp?

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

lmao how do 2 people on the same tribe put down the same time. Communication issues.

Idk we got Brock osweiler leading us while Trevor siemian (me) sits on the bench 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@Ragnarok, what do you think of all the complaints and controversies ruffling so many feathers?  It seems like the biggest complaints come from tribes who haven't lost an Immunity Challenge yet.

When loopholes are encouraged, people will push that to its limit.  Complaints are a natural result of that.  Who cares?

I have rum.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

@Whicker, @Ragnarok, @gopherwrestler, @bcb1213, @TedLavie, @SirA1, @iPwn

tumblr_inline_nl7t1b7nFG1qexbp0.gif

@Whicker, no thought put into working with Pickle Tickle Tribe while Smug and Centaurs worked out a deal on the island?

Whicker is a poor leader and it shows by his team's sorry showing in the early comps.

They're haters and losers and they will suffer for their crimes. 

@gopherwrestler, what are you feeling during your first Tribal Council?

Climb back into your hole you sweet hedge hog, its 3 more months of winter. 

@bcb1213, do you think you could have done a better job with this had you been allowed to compete?

Extremely unlikely. 

@TedLavie, where does your tribe go from here? 

Is this guy the same as Ted Bundy?

@SirA1, what made you decide to not go after the idol?

Well, you did tell him he had until 11 PM CST on Wednesday and then just screwed him over, so there's that. 

@iPwn, is it a heads hung low or heads held high type of attitude around camp?

iPwn always says its better to live on your knees than die on your feet, but I'd probably say the same with a waist overhang like that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

, what made you decide to not go after the idol?

With so much Chaos I decided on the tiebreaker option. If Dome had chosen another player's time then we would have won.

FWIW my assigned time would have also resulted in no points no matter AM.PM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

This is what happens when you communicate with my tribe through underlings, Malf

I'm going to take the higher ground on this.

I could mention that a paint chip eating, paint thinner huffing amoeba could have figured out this challenge, yet our illustrious leader needed 32 explanations and six different diagrams to get the drift of this very basic challenge.

I could also mention that got damn @Tyty understood this challenge, and his brain went out for a pack of cigarettes in 1987 and never came back...

I mean, I could say all of that. But I'm all about taking the higher ground.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm going to take the higher ground on this.

I could mention that a paint chip eating, paint thinner huffing amoeba could have figured out this challenge, yet our illustrious leader needed 32 explanations and six different diagrams to get the drift of this very basic challenge.

I could also mention that got damn @Tyty understood this challenge, and his brain went out for a pack of cigarettes in 1987 and never came back...

I mean, I could say all of that. But I'm all about taking the higher ground.

I'm sorry, I was not briefed by my lieutenants.