MemberOff 2018 (we are now the final!! FINAL RESULT ON P88!! congrats to our golden member)

Shady Slim

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

oh **** no oh **** no oh **** no oh **** no... i’ve got to break a tie between rags and utley, who i both very much love... rags, i am very sorry, utley by a nose, as much as i don’t like philadelphia as a city or for their sports or for anything really 

rick 16

outpost 14

fret 12

utley 10

rags 10

d82 6

jak 5

ole 3

and for the final heat of this round we have another absurd group of death, we’ve finished in this round with three really strong heats

@Tyty

@Jeezy Fanatic

@.Buzz

@swoosh

@Whicker

@FinneasGage

@theuntouchable

@MWil23

this one could be the hardest yet and that’s saying something given the past two

Whicker

Fin

Touch

Swoosh

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

I have no idea what this is 

We're stuffing the ballot box for you, buddy. When the time comes, you'll be able to print this out and put it on the fridge for all to admire.

#Tyty2020

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@MWil23

@Tyty

@Tyty's ex-wife

Mostly just so we can play FF marry, ****, kill.

Well, I feel like I’m the marrying type. I love baseball/sports, I’m a great cook, I’m organized and clean, and basically drama free. I also follow an AL and AFC team so no real issue there, and the OSU thing may be a strike against me but shouldn’t be a dealbreaker. Also, I like a good cold beer and enjoy well made meats, so that should make tailgating tolerable for you.

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well, I feel like I’m the marrying type. I love baseball/sports, I’m a great cook, I’m organized and clean, and basically drama free. I also follow an AL and AFC team so no real issue there, and the OSU thing may be a strike against me but shouldn’t be a dealbreaker. Also, I like a good cold beer and enjoy well made meats, so that should make tailgating tolerable for you.

Watch it @ramssuperbowl99

tenor.gif 

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forget that. We goin' have sex.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I mean I'm obviously ******* @Tyty so I either have to kill you or marry you.

Archived