Everything Pokemon Thread!

I got my son Pokemon Sword for his birthday, but his switch uses my account so I also have Sword. The designs for the three new Pokémon and their evolutions are historically bad. Like I don’t think I’ll use any of them for the first time ever. 

On 12/17/2021 at 7:10 PM, Ty21 said:

I got my son Pokemon Sword for his birthday, but his switch uses my account so I also have Sword. The designs for the three new Pokémon and their evolutions are historically bad. Like I don’t think I’ll use any of them for the first time ever. 

Nah, Rillaboom is awesome and Cinderace is.... Popular too certain people.

They were better than all of Gen seven and six.

8 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

Nah, Rillaboom is awesome and Cinderace is.... Popular too certain people.

They were better than all of Gen seven and six.

I went with the grass monkey cause it was the only one that wasn’t incredibly lame

• 2 weeks later...

I am so cautiously optimistic about Legends. The fact that they havent really released more gameplay that shows the game not dropping to terrible FPS makes me think that it just will lol. There really is no excuse considering BOTW came out almost 5 years ago (has it seriously been that long?) and for the most part runs great

13 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I am so cautiously optimistic about Legends. The fact that they havent really released more gameplay that shows the game not dropping to terrible FPS makes me think that it just will lol. There really is no excuse considering BOTW came out almost 5 years ago (has it seriously been that long?) and for the most part runs great

I'm on the other boat.  I'm incredibly pessimistic.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'm on the other boat.  I'm incredibly pessimistic.

44 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

If it is actually bad then I will have lost the last bit of faith I had in this franchise

Not releasing anything before the game drops is usually a really bad sign. This is what EA does because they know their games are really bad. 

Hopefully this isn’t the case.