Derrius Guice Tears ACL

The Gnat

28 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Like the kid needed a bigger chip on his shoulder.  Terrible for him this year, but ACL repairs are pretty routine at this point and Guice is the kind of guy that is likely to use this to motivate him even more next year.

Well said.  I look for him to recover and be ready for a great next season.

20 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I mean the this helps the tank! The skins can beat the Cowboys and Eagles once and enjoy their bragging rights. But they weren’t going to a factor: 

If the Redskins were trying to tank they wouldn't have traded for a veteran QB and given him a long term extension.

If he rushes for 2000 yards this season now, it'll be the greatest achievement in sports. 

That being said, absolutely brutal blow for Washington. I thought the mix of him and Smith was going to make that a really good offense. I'm sorry Washington fans :(

Sucks for him. Watching him run when healthy is super fun, but his way of playing isn't conducive to a long NFL career. It's a huge shame he experienced that before he even got to play in a regular season game. 

For Washington, I can't imagine a bigger blow (except of course if something were to happen to their starting QB). They had a lot riding on Guice. Could see Darkwa finally finding a spot with Washington. 

Archived