What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, Dome said:

I really really really really really really like this song more than I should. 

She's - by far - my favorite pure pop artist of this generation. Hasn't put out a single song I didn't like since she got her major label deal.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i liked the newest alvvays album, but haven't really listened to too much else within the "pop" genre 

Yeah I’m feelin that too.

Lately I’ve been enjoying music a lot more than what’s normal for me. I’ve tried a bunch of different genres and find music I really like in all of them. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah I’m feelin that too.

Lately I’ve been enjoying music a lot more than what’s normal for me. I’ve tried a bunch of different genres and find music I really like in all of them. 

Me too.  I'll listen to just about genre these days.  Just about.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Me too.  I'll listen to just about genre these days.  Just about.

The only unlistenable genre is modern country. Give me death metal or hardcore rape or honestly just a few thousand babies crying, but if you bring out any popular country music I will become murderous.

I've gone to a couple of concerts in the last few years, and they were fantastic:

Poison/Cheap trick this year. Poison guys in their 50s after the Glam Rock/make up days is hysterical. I'm about 80% sure that Brett Michaels wears a wig. Note, they still can bring it though. Cheap trick is awesome as always. They're now in their late 60s/early 70s and have sons that play in the band. They are fun to watch.

Def Leppard/KISS in 2014. They were also a blast to watch. DL not being in the Rock N Roll HOF is an absolute snub.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Cheap trick is awesome as always. They're now in their late 60s/early 70s and have sons that play in the band. They are fun to watch.

My girlfriend’s dad went to school and was friends with Rick Nielsen. It makes reading that he’s still touring even more absurd to me.