What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

33 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Eventually I might have a working snow blower... eventually... maybe... possibly... hopefully... I'm guessing by next spring when it's done snowing. Thanks a lot Home Depot and Ryobi.

The **** would you trust Ryobi for anything as important as snow clearance for?

How cheap was the thing?

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

The **** would you trust Ryobi for anything as important as snow clearance for?

How cheap was the thing?

Actually rated pretty well, their lawn implements generally are. I think, after Home Depot managed to mess up my delivery twice, I got it at just under $300.

Airports on the night before Thanksgiving are the worst. Especially considering this was the night I am supposed to be finding random strange in my hometown bar 

"Oh, you went to the same high school except like way later"  

9 hours ago, N4L said:

Airports on the night before Thanksgiving are the worst. Especially considering this was the night I am supposed to be finding random strange in my hometown bar 

"Oh, you went to the same high school except like way later"  

Just give them that old @N4L charm 

• Like 4

On 11/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, The Gnat said:

Actually rated pretty well, their lawn implements generally are. I think, after Home Depot managed to mess up my delivery twice, I got it at just under $300.

Ryboi generally has a 3 year warranty on most of their stuff, does that?

On 11/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, SimsZilla said:

Ryboi generally has a 3 year warranty on most of their stuff, does that?

Yes, it does. I have a ticket open with them, so I'm waiting to hear back, I'm hoping they'll just say, it's under warranty, we'll send you a new one.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:28 PM, Malfatron said:

The FCS >>> FBS

if they can make a real playoff system work, theres no excuse for the FBS and their stupid bowls

Mike Leach had a fantastic classic Mike Leach interview on this last year.

Start at 1:14

• Like 1

Hello, yes I would like to talk about Peloton commercials and just how freaking horrible and unbelievable they are. Where do I even start?

Basically the premise of the latest commercial is the husband "surprises" his wife with a Peloton for Christmas (because nothing says "I love you" like telling an already thin woman she needs to lose weight and get in shape!). Then, she starts vlogging every single workout (including the pre-workout?) and eventually cuts it into a single video and watches it with her Husband (this would be 365 freaking cuts AT LEAST of video, that's gotta be like a solid 2 hour session...) next Christmas.

And throughout this "journey", she hasn't changed one bit in terms of physical appearance. And like Brandon states above, why is she nervous riding a stationary for the first time? She clearly already works out and weighs like 100 lbs.

I HATE THESE COMMERCIALS AND HOW PRETENTIOUS AND UNREALISTIC THEY ARE.

Thank you for coming to my TEDx Talk.

• Like 1