What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wanted this to be verbatim what I said when I knelt, but I felt she wouldn't understand the reference

I haven’t seen this in years. Currently wiping tears from my eyes. 

Thank you 

• Like 1

So I havent been on Tinder in forever, but for whatever reason it sent me notification so I jumped on. The first girl that popped up was 40 (!!), but she was cute so I read her profile. Its one of those like "Hi, I am single and proud. I like puppies and traveling and whatever. Blah blah blah." Then boom, right towards the end she says "Im looking for a guy to take me shopping in a Ferrari". 

LMAO. 

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So I havent been on Tinder in forever, but for whatever reason it sent me notification so I jumped on. The first girl that popped up was 40 (!!), but she was cute so I read her profile. Its one of those like "Hi, I am single and proud. I like puppies and traveling and whatever. Blah blah blah." Then boom, right towards the end she says "Im looking for a guy to take me shopping in a Ferrari". 

LMAO. 

Swipe right, hope for match. Open up with "will you settle for my Ford Taurus?"

one of those religious people who walk door to door knocked on my door the second after I started yelling at my TV about a video game. She mumbled one sentence, the only thing I heard was Jesus, gave me a pamphlet and left before I even said one word. Great experience. Definitely the best outcome of this particular situation I've had yet. 

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

LMAO. 

McKenzie Bezos is back on the market

You dont have to worry about golddigging from her, and she looks great still!

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

LMAO. 

If they can afford a Ferrari then they can afford someone half her age.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Starless said:

I'm not usually one to complain about casting choices but anyone other than Eric Andre as Spike Spiegel is a mistake.

I saw those casting choices on Facebook earlier today.  I was skeptical about Cho, then saw the others, and suddenly became less skeptical of Cho.

Looks like it'll be hot garbage.