What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

39 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They know a lost cause when they see one.

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

they must already consider you an expert at it!

Well, I am improving... so there’s that. 

Last year when one of the female managers asked me why I didn’t have to take the course I said “Cause they LIKE IT when I do it.”

Then spent the  next two weeks wondering if that comment was going to come back to bite me. It never did, but this year I’m keeping my mouth shut until the class is over, to avoid that unneeded stress 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Well, I am improving... so there’s that. 

Last year when one of the female managers asked me why I didn’t have to take the course I said “Cause they LIKE IT when I do it.”

Then spent the  next two weeks wondering if that comment was going to come back to bite me. It never did, but this year I’m keeping my mouth shut until the class is over, to avoid that unneeded stress 

"How is it harassment when I'm giving you a compliment"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I was just looking for unbiased views on the situation, nothing more. I grew up in a hick town of under 3000 people, so the bullying then was WAY different than what I see now. Kids were way more physical with bullying then, now it seems more taunting and passive aggressive acts.

With my son being the oldest and only 8 I just am learning how different things are from when I was growing up, so I appreciate your and @LETSGOBROWNIES input.  

That's fair.  I shouldn't have judged.  Apologies.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dome said:

I’m not sure how, but I’ve once again skirted the mandatory sexual harassment training. Two years in a row!!!

you skirted it, like you ripped its skirt off and had some fun with it?

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

So, wow.  Kids are ******* awful.

Or at least my fiance's cousin who we've been keeping for the last few days is.  On the bright side, she's definitely on the no kids train now.

They’re a blessing if you have em, but also a blessing if you don’t 

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

So, wow.  Kids are ******* awful.

Or at least my fiance's cousin who we've been keeping for the last few days is.  On the bright side, she's definitely on the no kids train now.

I'm on the no kid train for completely different reasons, but yeah, I have no idea how people deal with kids. Woof. Awful. 

Someone tried to dropkick Arnold Schwarzenegger in the back in South Africa. The guy took a running start, got both feet off the ground and dropkicked him straight in the back. Ahnold got shoved forward, but barely moved overall, I don't think he was even knocked down. The guy was arrested, but it didn't even phase Ahnold.

For a 71 year old who had open heart surgery, that's freaking nuts. This guy just threw his entire body at Ahnold and ...nothing. 

Ben Richards still got it...

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Someone tried to dropkick Arnold Schwarzenegger in the back in South Africa. The guy took a running start, got both feet off the ground and dropkicked him straight in the back. Ahnold got shoved forward, but barely moved overall, I don't think he was even knocked down. The guy was arrested, but it didn't even phase Ahnold.

For a 71 year old who had open heart surgery, that's freaking nuts. This guy just threw his entire body at Ahnold and ...nothing. 

Ben Richards still got it...

The only thing that would make it better is if it was the same guy who let aj hawk tackle him every year