What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

All these fight stories remind me of 2:

1. The time Urlacher almost got his teeth kicked in picking on a dude whom happened to be an MMA fighter.

2. The time in Austin a guy tried to walk away from a fight. These 3 dudes werent having it. Turned into a brawl. The one dude obliterated the 3 guys. Turns out he was a professional fighter. 

Im not throwing fist with anyone unless I have to. And I am a bigger guy with boxing training. 

I wonder when that high tech Amazon store will be commonplace for all stores (where you take something off the shelf and it automatically adds it to your cloud cart essentially). I’m looking forward to it for when Walmart does it and it bugs out and some hillbilly on welfare gets charged for $400,000 worth of yogurt or something 

10 hours ago, vike daddy said:

not always, actually.

i'm a small guy and have never been in a fight, even though a couple of mean and nasty big dudes have threatened to pulverize me. so i said, "go right ahead, knock me down. You'll spend the night in jail, and tomorrow morning you can tell the judge how someone a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter felt threatening to you. have at it."

oh man, they wanted to KILL me at that point.  but had enough sense to see what i said would work against them.

Don't fight someone bigger than you. Doesn't work out 90% of the time hand to hand. 

Pictured: McDonald's worker Erika Chavolla and Sabrinah Fontelar ...

15 hours ago, SwAg said:

BA, Political Science

See, I knew we had something in common. Also, I'm biased, but I'd wager that the poli/sci background probably comes in handy with your line of work as a lawyer.

22 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Well yes...I have a son that is almost 3 now...and I'm 33. I don't live in the USA anymore, but I do have this irrational fear that whenever I go back there is going to be someone that I may have to confront, and ask them to stop indulging in their own selfishness because it's directly effecting me. Of course people don't like even a suggestion that their behavior may be in the wrong. Anyway, nothing trivial is worth getting injured, injuring someone else, or going to jail for. I guess unless your immediate safety is threatened, it's always best to let it go. At the same time I do kind of want to have my cake and eat it too, because I hate when people are thoughtless and just feel like they can walk over anybody with their rude ways, because "well what are you gonna do about it???"

I do have a plan B though. Get super buff and big so that people's demeanor changes when they try to square up against you. I'm only 5'10", so...yeah...a buff short guy is a joke to some people. 

Yeah, I hear you. I'm 5'10 1/2, somewhere between 175-185 pounds depending on the season, 33 years old, and have an athletic background and maintain myself pretty well. I basically have zero fighting experience, minus dust-ups with teammates/opponents and my brother. I'm strong for my size and carry my weight well, but without a hand to hand combat/groundfighting background, I'm not getting into a fight with someone who may have all of that and/or a weapon, aside from everything else that I already mentioned.

That said, having a stoic expression, while setting my jaw and having solid eye contact with rolled back shoulders and my weight slightly shifted to one side usually goes a long way.

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

1. The time Urlacher almost got his teeth kicked in picking on a dude whom happened to be an MMA fighter

Yeah, Bas Rutten. Urlacher wouldn't have needed those hair plugs, because Rutten would have scalped him and left him to rot.

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

2. The time in Austin a guy tried to walk away from a fight. These 3 dudes werent having it. Turned into a brawl. The one dude obliterated the 3 guys. Turns out he was a professional fighter. 

Was this Roger Huerta? I remember this...

The "victim" in this cold cocked a woman, and Huerta immediately went into cage mode. The "victim" was a former DT for Texas, so he thought he was a badass ...and he probably thought nothing of the 5' 9" 170 Huerta ...until Huerta fed him his front teeth.

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im not throwing fist with anyone unless I have to. And I am a bigger guy with boxing training. 

Pshhh, I'm too old for that now. Unless someone is threatening my family's safety, I'm not fighting anyone - too many crazies out there with nothing to lose. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Don't fight someone bigger than you. Doesn't work out 90% of the time hand to hand. 

Pictured: McDonald's worker Erika Chavolla and Sabrinah Fontelar ...

The gif of that big ol’ gal whooping on booty shorts doesn’t do that video justice.

After pushing her on the coffee bar and smashing her face in there, the big girl picks up booty shorts and does a 180 with her, slamming her into a table where she beats her more.

Then booty shorts picks up a chair and big girl goes “Hit me with a chair then. Hit me with that chair!”

Booty shorts swings the chair and big girl catches it mid swing with one hand 

I cant think of a single reason to get into an altercation with a woman 3x your size.

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I'm 6'5 and 270 pounds. I saw on a prank show that if you pull your pants down people will run away from you. In case being big doesn't work I have my pants/shorts ready to go!

Your username makes sense now 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

See, I knew we had something in common. Also, I'm biased, but I'd wager that the poli/sci background probably comes in handy with your line of work as a lawyer.

Just makes your first semester of law school 15-20% easier as they try to impart all that information into you indirectly.

If anything, it’s made having discussions about government and ideology impossible with me because I was the big brain kid who sat in the front row, read all the theory, and made others feel stupid.  And now I can actually talk about it all and describe the world through each lens.  So, maybe in a sense.

Some things never change I suppose.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Nah, see, the real best major to prepare you for law school is English, for two reasons:

1. It helps you learn to think analytically

2. It really gets you into the "Oh god! I'll never get a job, I have no options and everything is on fire!" mindset you need to complete law school.