What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, theJ said:

To the bolded, probably not.  But i'm not averse to holding on to the busted hotness while i ride around on the new hotness.  If i can't figure out how to repair it, junking it now vs. later doesn't change anything.

I hope you’re talking about the lawn mower and not your wife tbh

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

That was the fight. TMZ cuts off but I pend Roger and begged him to stop. He would have killed that dude. He had murderous rage.. 

Holy hell, you were at this one? I heard about it the next day, started laughing - that dude had it coming to him, he had no business punching a woman like that.

Probably smart to pull Huerta back to make sure he didn't commit a felony such as voluntary manslaughter (because it was heading in that direction). 

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Holy hell, you were at this one? I heard about it the next day, started laughing - that dude had it coming to him, he had no business punching a woman like that.

Probably smart to pull Huerta back to make sure he didn't commit a felony such as voluntary manslaughter (because it was heading in that direction). 

Yeah. Wasnt even my first time. 

I jumped in between two people from out of state once. Caught one to the jaw. No one went to jail tho so I feel like I did my civic duty. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@D82 => Are dudes noticeably more easy than chicks? Like do we just assume a date means sex?

You are an attractive dude, I am sure you have a selection. 

I could easily get someone...but to say it'd be someone I am actually attracted to? Haha....no. 

• Like 1