What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just hope the credit people dont read your Packers Madden thread

Hey man that thread provided lols you gotta give me credit 

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It started out like Monty Python but ended up like Manchester By the Sea

So, funny to extremely well executed? And also Kyle chandler dies?

16 hours ago, Tugboat said:

You ever have one of those like, weird vivid dreams that aren't a "nightmare", but still kinda rattle you for the whole day somehow?

3 nights ago.  

Had a dream a doctor told me I had very little time to live and I started freaking out thinking of all the things I was going to miss with my boys and all the things I had not taught them how I felt like I was abandoning them. 

Messed with me for like 2 days.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

3 nights ago.  

Had a dream a doctor told me I had very little time to live and I started freaking out thinking of all the things I was going to miss with my boys and all the things I had not taught them how I felt like I was abandoning them. 

Messed with me for like 2 days.

In 2012 I had weird af dreams one night. One, I was a piece on a chess board that went on eternally and I woke up feeling deflated and weird. Finally fell back asleep and dreamt I was in charge of a tv network and couldn’t come up with any ideas for a tv show in time for a deadline and felt like an ineffectual loser and then the next morning when I woke up was the morning I found out I had leukemia lol

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

In 2012 I had weird af dreams one night. One, I was a piece on a chess board that went on eternally and I woke up feeling deflated and weird. Finally fell back asleep and dreamt I was in charge of a tv network and couldn’t come up with any ideas for a tv show in time for a deadline and felt like an ineffectual loser and then the next morning when I woke up was the morning I found out I had leukemia lol

Oof, that’s rough.