What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Boy am I glad we have rules on this site restricting what we can say, I feel a massive rant building up that might rub some people the wrong way and I kinda feel bad for whoever ends up being there to hear it when I can't hold it in anymore, lol.

Edited by rob_shadows

I just got an amber alert for a 16 year old. Which begs the question: At what age are you to old for Amber alerts. If its 18 then I gotta say 16 year olds have the same tools available to them. Im pretty sure my 14 year old son has the capacity to say "screw this, I am stealing the car and getting the hell out of this place"

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just got an amber alert for a 16 year old. Which begs the question: At what age are you to old for Amber alerts. If its 18 then I gotta say 16 year olds have the same tools available to them. Im pretty sure my 14 year old son has the capacity to say "screw this, I am stealing the car and getting the hell out of this place"

All lines for underage anything are inherently arbitrary.  However, it's the only way to make those rules.  Not like you can give the parents of a missing kid a standardized test to see if the minor is too resourceful for an Amber alert.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

All lines for underage anything are inherently arbitrary.  However, it's the only way to make those rules.  Not like you can give the parents of a missing kid a standardized test to see if the minor is too resourceful for an Amber alert.

I agree with you. It just seems odd to me that a 16 year old would need an amber alert. At that age its a straight kidnapping. They know how to use a phone so the chances that I can do anything to solve the situation seems super slim.

There are a number of reasons I am totally against canceling Paw Patrol; none of which I’m listing violate forum rules. 

1. My 3 and 4 YOA boys leave me alone when it’s on. Sometimes I need space. 
2. I bought tickets to the live show for one of my boys for his birthday. He would have fun and also I hate wasting money.

3. I told my kids I would dress up like Mayor Humdinger for Halloween. Other things they talk about these days include dinosaurs and the coronavirus. We’ve already been down the dinosaur train, I’m not dressing up like a virus.

I’m not even going to say anything about our fragile society. Those reasons are good enough.

Also, who unplugged webby on June 1? Next time I get warned that a warning is coming for stepping out of line, I am just going to quote his emoji post back at him to test the waters. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

There are a number of reasons I am totally against canceling Paw Patrol; none of which I’m listing violate forum rules. 

2. I bought tickets to the live show for one of my boys for his birthday. He would have fun and also I hate wasting money.

3. I told my kids I would dress up like Mayor Humdinger for Halloween. Other things they talk about these days include dinosaurs and the coronavirus. We’ve already been down the dinosaur train, I’m not dressing up like a virus.

I’m not even going to say anything about our fragile society. Those reasons are good enough.

Also, who unplugged webby on June 1? Next time I get warned that a warning is coming for stepping out of line, I am just going to quote his emoji post back at him to test the waters. 

If you are looking for an alternative to paw patrols/dinosaurs/anything else, may I suggest the dude from blues clues? No one hates him and you only need a green shirt + khakis. 

19 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Pre warning warnings? I just got told I was banned for 2 weeks and then was allowed to come back 2 years later on a new site.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you are looking for an alternative to paw patrols/dinosaurs/anything else, may I suggest the dude from blues clues? No one hates him and you only need a green shirt + khakis. 

Not a bad suggestion. I definitely need a rotation to keep things fresh. Especially with no sports going on right now, I don’t have that outlet.

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Pre warning warnings? I just got told I was banned for 2 weeks and then was allowed to come back 2 years later on a new site.

Yeah, he usually comes in with the “Drop this discussion now or you will all receive a warning” bit. 

He must hate you bro.

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The password to the Webmaster account was leaked on the dark web

• Like 1