What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So I just had a client burst into my office during a meeting with another client, refuse to leave despite me being in the middle of said meeting, then ****** my keys (to the office door which he was standing in) and yell "what are you gonna do now?" until I had my other client leave to talk him down.

He showed up again five minutes after leaving, and waited for me outside, since I'd locked the door, while I waited him out in the back room where he couldn't see me.

Fun day I'm having.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So I just had a client burst into my office during a meeting with another client, refuse to leave despite me being in the middle of said meeting, then ****** my keys (to the office door which he was standing in) and yell "what are you gonna do now?" until I had my other client leave to talk him down.

He showed up again five minutes after leaving, and waited for me outside, since I'd locked the door, while I waited him out in the back room where he couldn't see me.

Fun day I'm having.

@Blue @rackcs it appears that Daniel has successfully made his career change to English Education! Congratulations and welcome to the teaching profession! :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Legally I think having 2 clients in his office at the same time is double jeopardy and it means he can't bill either of them.

As a history and political science teacher, I confirm this. It’s a direct violation of this clause.

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Legally I think having 2 clients in his office at the same time is double jeopardy and it means he can't bill either of them.

Unless they were married. You can't arrested a husband and wife for the same crime...

4a955d_085f94567e894a4e91006961356e2ef6~

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Fun day I'm having.

Daniels client

walter-and-saul.gif

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

Fun day I'm having.

^^^^ What is the possible cussword here??^^^^^^

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why is that? Did you not get rain up north?

No, we did. It was cloudy or rainy like 90% of the time. Down here I think it's maybe two or three days since I've been here, otherwise it's usually sunny. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

the movie with brad pitt

then fight club my keys

then seven my keys

then Benjamin button my keys

then inglorious bastards my keys

then troy my keys

then world war Z my keys

then legend of the falls my keys

then Mr. & Mrs Smith my keys

Oh. I figured it out.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D82 said:

No, we did. It was cloudy or rainy like 90% of the time. Down here I think it's maybe two or three days since I've been here, otherwise it's usually sunny. 

Rains a little in the fall. Hit or miss in the spring. A few years back in rained for like 12 straight days to end May/start June. Then other years its basically a drought.