What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I was braced for it. WCW didn't have the most creative writing so Nash killing Wrath's considerable winning streak and the hype on Goldberg's undefeated streak just made it seem too obvious that it was nearing an end. Just seemed too easy to pick Nash to win it. I wish it would have been at least a more dramatic "honorable" win, rather than a petty act to manufacture drama. Those two played off each other really well, they could have had it be a much better finish.

I had an issue with HOW Goldberg lost, not that he lost. Also, I was in middle school, so it was probably over my head at the time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Ironically, he was the most "normal" of his family... I could totally see his ex-wife go this route now that the Thunder Mixer money is all dried up.

I wouldnt say that. I saw him rubbing lotion on Brooke. And heard his convo with Nick after his crash left his friend in a coma with a dent in his head you could set a softball in. Hogan had no remorse for the kid.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I had an issue with HOW Goldberg lost, not that he lost. Also, I was in middle school, so it was probably over my head at the time. 

Exactly. That was some BS, even as Nash was by far my favorite in the WCW. You don't write Goldberg up and set him up to win almost 200 matches or something straight, then have him lose it by a taser after all the hype. That could have been epic. I'm not sure it could have matched up with HBK v Razor Ramon or Austin v Hart, but it could have been the equivalent of Austin v The Rock IMO. Instead it is a blemish on the WCW.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

I wouldnt say that. I saw him rubbing lotion on Brooke. And heard his convo with Nick after his crash left his friend in a coma with a dent in his head you could set a softball in. Hogan had no remorse for the kid.

Exactly. If that's the most normal, how nuts are the rest of them? The nearly incestuous relationship between Brook and Nick was stomach turning.

She twerked for Nick before. Twerked.

30 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

None of these men could withstand the most powerful force in the universe...

e6A07zm.gif

Sorry, Sting already won...TWICE:

Image result for sting vs hogan gif

insta004-2.gif

ThoroughChiefBluebottlejellyfish-max-14m

Actually, 3 times if you count this:

Hogan.gif

Probably the best decision Hulk ever made...another match with Sting probably would have killed his career.

23 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Exactly. If that's the most normal, how nuts are the rest of them? The nearly incestuous relationship between Brook and Nick was stomach turning.

She twerked for Nick before. Twerked.

On 4/3/2018 at 12:23 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Who is your dream celebrity date Brooke Hogan

3 embarrassing stories - Ive seen a Star Wars movie. And I was serious about both Paris Hilton and Brooke Hogan.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/121-what-are-you-thinking-about-vcc/?page=772&tab=comments#comment-760870

Dont you talk about my Brooke like that! >:(  xD

Also. Where can I see this twerking happen? Ya know, so I can be disgusted too and stuff.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I remember all of the middle school/high school debates over who would win, Stone Cold or Goldberg. Basically, it turned into a pseudo WCW vs. WWE fan arguing point. To this day, no one will convince me that Goldberg, in his prime, wouldn't have given Stone Cold the Jackhammer. Granted, STING would beat both of them anyway.

You’re not wrong about Goldberg putting Stone Cold in the Jackhammer. But only because Goldberg never put anyone over.

12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

You’re not wrong about Goldberg putting Stone Cold in the Jackhammer. But only because Goldberg never put anyone over.

You have to actually be able to do more than two moves to put someone over.

i want to go to the states one day, not on a tour, maybe probably after uni but also perhaps in between years, likely after though so i have the money, and see a steelers game and a pens game, and maybe even a playoff game in each sport

how expensive are tickets over there? how do you get them - do you have to ore reserve them or what? and what is accomodation like - i'd have to find some super affordable niche i guess

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i want to go to the states one day, not on a tour, maybe probably after uni but also perhaps in between years, likely after though so i have the money, and see a steelers game and a pens game, and maybe even a playoff game in each sport

how expensive are tickets over there? how do you get them - do you have to ore reserve them or what? and what is accomodation like - i'd have to find some super affordable niche i guess

Tickets average $2500-3k per seat.  

Affordable accommodations in a city hosting a Super Bowl will be pretty gross I’d imagine.

For you and another person to come over for say a week for the Super Bowl, plan on spending 10k.

• Like 1