Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Bran sit chillin all episode. Not a soul yet has asked him the methods of making Wildfire or Valyrian Steel or if even possible. Nobodies even asked why he must sit directly blocking a passway.

Right? I mean they have Wheels McGoogle right there with all the knowledge in the world, and they'd rather just wait until the Army of the Dead comes to kill them all.

12 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Bran sit chillin all episode. Not a soul yet has asked him the methods of making Wildfire or Valyrian Steel or if even possible. Nobodies even asked why he must sit directly blocking a passway.

Yep Sansa is supposed to be the smartest character in the show. Jon the best fighter supposedly. Arya the deadliest. Brienne the strongest will. Hound the most enduring. Dany the best leader.

And Bran could eff them all with one eye roll. I'm starting to wonder if any of them even have the slightest clue who is amongst them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Whats there for her to get? Its a serious situation. And theres Jon, flying off, having fun. Bangin in front of Waterfalls.

She was with him crusading around gathering up Northerners and saw how serious he took the fight for Winterfell. Now hes serious half the time, and the other half hes goofing off.

I'm sure acquiring dragonglass, two armies, and dragons to fight a war is goofing off.

Please dont mention him and dany at the waterfall as goofing off. Its not like sansa is spending her whole day trying to prepare for battle.

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Yep Sansa is supposed to be the smartest character in the show. Jon the best fighter supposedly. Arya the deadliest. Brienne the strongest will. Hound the most enduring. Dany the best leader.

And Bran could eff them all with one eye roll. I'm starting to wonder if any of them even have the slightest clue who is amongst them.

Writers made Bran too OP for their own good, and it's making him look useless and/or everyone around look dumb. Besides maybe the night king, he is the most powerful being we know of at the moment, right?... Yet he has been given the role of a sideshow bob. They've turned a damn near omni-potent wizard into the butt of jokes.

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Writers made Bran too OP for their own good, and it's making him look useless and/or everyone around look dumb. Besides maybe the night king, he is the most powerful being we know of at the moment, right?... Yet he has been given the role of a sideshow bob. They've turned a damn near omni-potent wizard into the butt of jokes.

Why they decided to give him absolutely no personality is beyond me. His role just kinda sucks now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

I'm sure acquiring dragonglass, two armies, and dragons to fight a war is goofing off.

Please dont mention him and dany at the waterfall as goofing off. Its not like sansa is spending her whole day trying to prepare for battle.

Im saying she could see how serious the entire time he was about Winterfell. Hes not showing the same for this as he did for that one. Id rather seen him meet his horseface sister in the courtyard with everyone else and show him laying ground work for a fight. Than to hold Arya out of the courtyard, out of the meeting of key heads, just to have some meetup to appease 15yo girls.

28 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Too OP and yet no one listens to him. He says hey people get your s*** together the Night King is coming. But lets rehash old rivalries, make babies, and plan for the Iron Throne after the war is won.

The writers are basically turning the NK into Baelish. As more of a side problem with Cersei being the main one and I will flip out if that's the case.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

He could take control of a dragon and blast them away. Hop in Ghose and chow down. Stuff like that.

I know he could "get inside another being" and basically see what they see....but who (or what) has he actually taken control of?
The wolves that time with JSnow and the Wildlings outside their castle?