NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m guessing we’ll prolly be able to fit him for his gold jacket once he lights up future grocery baggers and insurance salesmen playing vanilla defenses this preseason.

They're going to build a dedicated wing in the HOF for Peyton, Eli and Daniel Jones (who let's face it, is Archie's illegitimate son)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm giving him exactly the level of credit he deserves. He was a middle of the pack QB on his best day, compiling stats while playing from behind...and that was before he imploded.

He is only still in the league because of Kyle Shanahan. That's his claim to fame, being pretty ok while being Kyle's QB in Houston 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

He is only still in the league because of Kyle Shanahan. That's his claim to fame, being pretty ok while being Kyle's QB in Houston 

He's still playing!? Holy hell! Somebody pays him to play football?

6 hours ago, Gmen said:

They're going to build a dedicated wing in the HOF for Peyton, Eli and Daniel Jones (who let's face it, is Archie's illegitimate son)

Might as well add Cooper to the mix if you're going to let Eli and Daniel ride the coattails of the only True HOF in the Family?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He's still playing!? Holy hell! Somebody pays him to play football?

He played tonight! A lot actually, and looked terrible. He was basically a ****tier Eli tonight. Arm was shot and was throwing the ball early and shying away from contact and floating balls up for grabs. He really should be cut 

17 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh, I was worried for a bit. Especially after that 40 yard TD TD run in OT vs the Texans, I was really worried that Titans QB was going to bull whip us for years...

Oh, I remember ALL of that. My two cousins went to A&M, hardcore Aggies - still go to games when they can. That year, they were so stoked the Texans sucked because they believed in their hearts that Johnny Football was coming to Houston... That would have been a train wreck, such a train wreck.

Anyone with half a brain knew that Johnny Manziel was going to fail in the NFL. Same with Tim Tebow.

19 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Yeah, the Texans (and several other teams) were supposed to regret forever to not drafted Johnny Manziel!

Manziel was also supposed to be the savior of the Cleveland Browns!

This video was in 2014 just after the first round.

I miss Skip and Stephen A together.  The 2 best trolls in the business.