NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd be completely the same, and there is nothing to fault with any of that. Sensible. 

He became one of my most hated athletes ever, as well, and just because he's now on my team - I can't just shake those feelings. He's a POS, and I'm not comfortable with the decision.

I respect that you and the other Patriots fan in this forum are not arrogant with this situation.It's really bad for the image of the league that a player with an awful behavior is rewarded for that.

We'll see how it's going to end, but I would not be surprised if AB is an angel with the Pats.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

The NFL is a watered down joke unless you’re a Patriots fan.

Assuming you aren't just a Patriots fan troll doing some reverse-praise thing (which I think is almost certainly the case), why not just put money on the Pats to win the SB? You'd make a great return as they aren't even close to being favored over the field and you seem quite sure of it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Assuming you aren't just a Patriots fan troll doing some reverse-praise thing (which I think is almost certainly the case), why not just put money on the Pats to win the SB? You'd make a great return as they aren't even close to being favored over the field and you seem quite sure of it.

Just ignore that clown. Like literally, hit the ignore feature on this site. It's fantastic

So, how bad do you guys see it getting in Miami? It seems almost comical how clearly they are trying to tank, and now there are reports of multiple players seeking trades. 

I mean, can you see it becoming a real problem? We've seen tank jobs before, but this one just feels like it's going to be special in all the wrong ways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

bingo. NFL stands for parity even more so during a season and 1 game can change everything as well as injuries. CKS is just a miserable human being

3 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

The opposite. Check his posting history - it's ALL salty tears about New England. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

So, how bad do you guys see it getting in Miami? It seems almost comical how clearly they are trying to tank, and now there are reports of multiple players seeking trades. 

I mean, can you see it becoming a real problem? We've seen tank jobs before, but this one just feels like it's going to be special in all the wrong ways.

I mean I could easily see this team being historically awful, but I’m not sure if it can get much worse than it already is.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

@Dome @Jlowe22 strange question, but do you expect ANYTHING at all from RB. D Washington tonight? I have a 3 point lead in fantasy, and he's the only player my opponent has left....(lol!). I'm on tenter hooks!

No. Taysom Hill is the MUCH bigger threat to take carries from Kamara/Latavius. Last year as our #3 RB, Washington only had 27 carries all year. 11 in a blowout vs Cincy, 11 when we rested our starters Week 17 and 5 carries combined in the other 14 games.

He looked a bit improved this preseason, but not enough that's he's gonna be taking carries away from anyone else IMO

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

No. Taysom Hill is the MUCH bigger threat to take carries from Kamara/Latavius. Last year as our #3 RB, Washington only had 27 carries all year. 11 in a blowout vs Cincy and 11 when we rested our starters Week 17. He looked a bit improved this year, but not enough that's he's gonna be taking carries away from anyone else IMO

Image result for phew gif

Watch him catch an absolute BOMB by Breesus haha

• Like 1