2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

The context of what this franchise plans to do with Thomas after picking QW or Bosa is important in any decision to move ST but thats why I said "I'd prefer to keep him through his rookie deal but if there's no plan to use him in the rotation..." 

We also have Kentavius Street returning from injury this season who could make a crowded DL even more so if he returns healthy. We can essentially consider him rookie who plays the same position as Thomas. 

Probably more of a draft topic thread..

But interesting scenario..Ferrell or Sweat start dropping..into the 20's after we go QW because Bosa went 1..

.Philly and Indy both like to trade back and probably could tradeback and still hit a major need with a blue chip talent.

Looking at those two teams..you get Thomas, 36 and a 4th? That'd be awfully tempting. Both of those teams could use another interior lineman and they could still get a very nice player at positions of need, either at DT or WR (if either still wanted another DT). 

Just a thought. 

9 hours ago, typecast said:

Interesting, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bell wanted to come here more than we wanted him here. Would make since seeing as how Shanny is running the offense and we are a bit more established on that side of the ball and along the OL. Although they don’t tell us the guaranteed money thats lower that what the Jets offered and we were still contention to get him. 

29 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

If Hill is cleared from this investigation involving his son, I would absolutely look into trading for him. 

If we didn't pull the trigger on Odell, we aren't going to do so for tyreek imo

It is what it is at this point. We will draft a wr this year and it may take him a year to develop, but that's ok

Archived