2019 Free Agency Thread

Forge

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Swap of 2 and 6, next year's one, and a sweetener of like a three this year. Oh, and they can have Goodwin. 

My thing is I don't see the Giants doing the swap I think starting point is asking for 2 straight up and another pick next year.

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

My thing is I don't see the Giants doing the swap I think starting point is asking for 2 straight up and another pick next year.

I'll be ok with sending them 2, Goodwin, 2020 pick for OBJ, 2019 2nd and another pick. Pending on what happens in FA.

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'll be ok with sending them 2, Goodwin, 2020 pick for OBJ, 2019 2nd and another pick. Pending on what happens in FA.

I'm not sure about that. I still want to get a top notch player in the top 10 of the draft. Getting Bosa is too much to pass up just for OBJ. If we can get OBJ plus Burns then that is perfect. But just essentially giving up on Bosa for OBJ and then additional picks? I'll pass on that.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not sure about that. I still want to get a top notch player in the top 10 of the draft. Getting Bosa is too much to pass up just for OBJ. If we can get OBJ plus Burns then that is perfect. But just essentially giving up on Bosa for OBJ and then additional picks? I'll pass on that.

Same and I don't see the Giants doing a swap. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Could be an in on Josh Norman if we were so inclined. 

This would be an amazing pairing with Sherman... in 2012

we'd have the best set of talkers on any CB tandem in history for sure

I can see it now, lynch is watching training camp and watching our corners back pedal and then turn their hips … "Man, look at the mouths on those corners!"

PASS

Archived