Week 4 over reaction thread

Vladimir L

- The Steelers are terrible. Ben is done.

- The Rams will go 16-0

- The Vikings will miss the playoffs

- The Bears are the 2nd best team in the NFC

- Falcons will go 6-10

- Hue Jackson is the worst coach in the history of the NFL... Wait that's not an overreaction

- Trubisky is the next Tom Brady

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Vikings are done. 

They are barely hanging on. They have to go to Philly in Week 5. If they lose that game they will be 1-3-1. They still have to face the Packers again and hopefully ARod will be more healthier than he is now. They still have to face the Bears and Lions twice. You figure they will split with both teams at worst split with one. They still have to face the Saints, go to the Pats, and face the Dolphins. Like Week 5 is a MUST WIN. Its a MUST WIN for Philly too because if they lose they will be 2-3 and they still have to face the Saints, go to LA to face the Rams, play the Redskins, Giants, and Cowboys twice. They have to go to the Jags, and play the Panthers and Texans. Like both teams cant afford to be on their 3rd loss this early in the season with how the schedule is looking right now. So its going to be interesting to see that Vikings/Philly game.

15 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

- The Steelers are terrible. Ben is done.

- The Rams will go 16-0

- The Vikings will miss the playoffs

- The Bears are the 2nd best team in the NFC

- Falcons will go 6-10

- Hue Jackson is the worst coach in the history of the NFL... Wait that's not an overreaction

- Trubisky is the next Tom Brady

Steelers are done. They are a terrible 2nd half team and the entire Bell situation is screwing them. Conner isnt better than Bell and it is showing and AB isnt happy because Bell takes the pressure off of him PLUS he isnt happy at how the Bell situation personally. The Steelers defense is awful. Not to mention the Ravens and Bengals are way better this season and the Browns are competitive. So the Steelers are done.

The Rams arent going 16-0. I can said before the season started 12-4, I might bump that up to 13-3 because Goff is playing at an MVP level. The oline is playing better than it did last season. The Rams right now have the best oline and dline in football in terms of their play so far this season. So I can see 13-3 but 16-0 I cant see it.

The Bears I am not going to buy them being the 2nd best team in the NFC just yet because I want to see Trubisky do what he did against a better defense than the Bucs. If he can go on the road next week against Miami who should be mad at how they played against the Patriots. If he can have a good game against them then I can start to buy into the Bears being the 2nd best team in the NFC. The 2nd best team in the NFC you could say the Panthers or the Saints but Ill pause for right now about the Bears until I see consistency for Trubisky.

I agree with the Falcons going 6-10. They cant stop anybody. Thats due to injuries and they are piling up. The offense are scoring but the Falcons arent making that one play to help them win. They didnt do it Week 1 against the Eagles. They didnt do it Week 3 against the Saints. They didnt do it Week 4 against the Bengals. It feels like its going to be a long season for the Falcons as a result.

I dont think Jackson is the worst coach in history. When he was with the Raiders they were winning until the QB got hurt then they traded for Palmer which really didnt work out. He got stuck with the Browns and their poor managing skills. If it was up to Jackson the Browns would have Watson now instead of spending the past two seasons with Kessler and Kizer as the starter. Now Mayfield is the starter and he has promise. All in all its rough for any head coach to have three consecutive seasons with rookies trying to lead the way. Kessler shouldnt have been the starter, Kizer wasnt ready (coach said he shouldve stay in college for another season), and Mayfield is TBD.

Trubisky isnt even the next Keenum yet lol. What I mean by that is, Keenum had a stretch from the end of 2015 to the beginning of 2016 where he led the Rams to a 7-3 record before it came crashing down and the Goff era began. That was under Fisher might I say. Then Keenum led the Vikings in 2017 to a 13-3 record and was in the NFCCG game. So before we say Trubisky is the next Brady, at least be the next Keenum. Right now I would take Keenum over Trubisky. Not saying Keenum is more talented than Trubisky but we have seen Keenum have some really good success before. We havent from Trubisky. 

Archived