NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

They just will not be successful with the current ownership and GM in place. Absolute shame that one of the all time greats committed to 4 years with that organization. NBA should think about stepping in like they did with Philly, TBQH 

ithink youre fooling yourself if you think bron isnt part of the problem. Hes an all time great, top 2-3 player but hes an awful gm which he tries to play way too much. He helps put together teams, he gets the coaches he wants (mostly) and its rarely worked out. Its kind of ironic that hes so talented he can overcome his poor gm ability.

6 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

ithink youre fooling yourself if you think bron isnt part of the problem. Hes an all time great, top 2-3 player but hes an awful gm which he tries to play way too much. He helps put together teams, he gets the coaches he wants (mostly) and its rarely worked out. Its kind of ironic that hes so talented he can overcome his poor gm ability.

it's rarely worked out, yet he went to 8 straight titles and won three chips???

I didn't say Bron doesn't have his own issues and baggage, but that org is highly incompetent and that's with or without Bron. They lost the most games in the league over the 6 years before Bron arrived. More losses than the Process Sixers.

The Lakers are a complete joke of a franchise rn. Knicks West 

Edited by champ11
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Rarely works out? It lead to 8 straight finals appearances. David Blatt had no reason coaching a NBA was team

12 hours ago, amac said:

Lol at letting Magic Johnson, Rob Pelinka, Lebron and Rich Paul run your franchise. Sounds like they were somehow even worse than people thought

To be fair, Magic was rarely in the building so you can't blame him. Baha

18 hours ago, champ11 said:

it's rarely worked out, yet he went to 8 straight titles and won three chips???

I didn't say Bron doesn't have his own issues and baggage, but that org is highly incompetent and that's with or without Bron. They lost the most games in the league over the 6 years before Bron arrived. More losses than the Process Sixers.

The Lakers are a complete joke of a franchise rn. Knicks West 

Yes, he’s so talented that he can overcome his crappy gym skills and drag his team as far as he can. It’s almost like I already said that. And doesn’t he have a losing record in the finals? If he could put a better team together maybe that wouldn’t be the case.

46 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Yes, he’s so talented that he can overcome his crappy gym skills and drag his team as far as he can. It’s almost like I already said that. And doesn’t he have a losing record in the finals? If he could put a better team together maybe that wouldn’t be the case.

Was he more successful before or after he went to Miami and created the superteam? 

Just an incredibly Skip Bayless line of thinking. If only he kept his career in Danny Ferry's hands.

The idea that LeBron is "GM" isn't even correct. It's much more nuanced than that. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 3:23 PM, champ11 said:

Was he more successful before or after he went to Miami and created the superteam? 

Just an incredibly Skip Bayless line of thinking. If only he kept his career in Danny Ferry's hands.

The idea that LeBron is "GM" isn't even correct. It's much more nuanced than that. 

miami when they went 2-2 in the finals when they should have been 4-0? this isnt even controversial think, sorry you cant get over he puts together crappy teams.

but please, add the nuance its lacking for me.