Free agents signings your team made years ago that you laugh at now.

TecmoSuperJoe

nothing to laugh at but how about when a team has players retire and then return because the team (for whatever reason) can't get suitable players to take their place.  Does that happen often? Then to be glad they are back because they were an improvement, really makes the FO look bad

Kendrell Bell is really the only one that comes to mind for the Chiefs.

Signing a 3-4 OLB coming off knee injuries to play in a 4-3.  

Quite a few other busts, but that’s really the only I can think of that was huge money.

17 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Namdi?

Regretful and a bust of a signing, but it made sense at the time and still does. All-pro corner who only just turned 30, no injury history. I guess the scheme fit was pretty bad too, but I don't know if the Eagles even know what kind of coverages they'd be employing considering career OL coach Juan Castillo would be manning the defense! I look back and am just sad that this one didn't work out.

DeMarco Murray, now that is one that I can laugh at. Division rival RB who got ran into the ground who we decided to replace Shady with, who just had an equally impressive season. You know, might as well just throw every Chip offseason move into things I look back and just laugh at. What a guy.

Archived