Stock Investing

rickyt31

25 minutes ago, UncleAdamz said:

It’s funny how the stocks that run up with AMC/GME seem to change, recently FUBO, SPCE and BB have kinda rotated into that area.

There are several stocks that have all followed extremely close together. The charts are almost exactly identical except for price points; but the shapes...

Likely all shorted by the same groups. GME is THE stock though.

I can openly admit I was too chicken to participate in the GME, AMC, BB mayhem. Too much risk for my taste (and I daytrade options on the regular). But to you Apes that bought and held I salute you. You're way more daring then I. Well deserved wins. Hear Hear to you!
Celebrate Denise Richards GIF by CBS

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

I can openly admit I was too chicken to participate in the GME, AMC, BB mayhem. Too much risk for my taste (and I daytrade options on the regular). But to you Apes that bought and held I salute you. You're way more daring then I. Well deserved wins. Hear Hear to you!
Celebrate Denise Richards GIF by CBS

I sold my 500 shares and took a small loss back when they halted everything. Wish I would have held obviously. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I’m still in BB at $10 lol. I’m just passively following 

BB is a tough one for me. I love the long term potential. But I can't help thinking about selling at some point later this week and buying back in when/if it drops. I bought quite a bit (for me) when it went below $8 three weeks ago to average down. Maybe sell for $50 on the way down, assuming it gets that high? I really don't know. Like I said, I love the long term potential so I may just hold regardless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

BB is a tough one for me. I love the long term potential. But I can't help thinking about selling at some point later this week and buying back in when/if it drops. I bought quite a bit (for me) when it went below $8 three weeks ago to average down. Maybe sell for $50 on the way down, assuming it gets that high? I really don't know. Like I said, I love the long term potential so I may just hold regardless.

I'm the same. Bought a bit more than I was comfortable with tbh when it was running up in the january spike (my avg is around $11) so been bagholding it for a while. Will offload some if we close in on $20 but keep the majority long term. 

AMC, I don't know what to do with. It's just a small play for me but enjoying the run up. But it will come crashing down hard for sure so will probably sell a bit of it today to ensure that I double my initial investment. 

GME is still my biggest play by far. Haven't touched it and won't touch it until it blows up like nothing seen before. Will keep 1 share forever.    

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

AMC with the gut punch. Halted twice now. 😖

Hedgies out on the attack today it feels like. Lordstown was up over 14 for about 20 seconds and instantly took an attack that dropped it into the 12s in seconds. Then built back up to 14, attacked instantly into the 12s in notime again.

Golds down a bit. Excluding Uranium. 97% of all mining companies are down. Precious to industrial metals. Half the Uranium NYSE stocks have taken a hit.

Im shopping around. Going to pick a few. Worth looking into anyway. Ive yet to be disappointed when going in on these widescale mining dips.