Forge

2019 Draft - Edge Rushers

On 1/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, Calvert28 said:

It's not the fact he thinks he's worthy of the pick. Plenty of guys think they are and plenty comment on it. It's just the way it came across when reading it, at first I thought the last bit of his statement was his mind wandering off and not having anything clever to say. But this sounds more like he thinks he has no peers. It was just a weird statement but that's how it came across to me.

That's literally not the case.  You're trying to find something to hold against him at this point.  I'd be more concerned if he didn't think he was worth the first overall pick.

I can't pronounce his name (sorry for that) but that DE from Old Dominion looks like a monster. I'd take him pretty early.

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I can't pronounce his name (sorry for that) but that DE from Old Dominion looks like a monster. I'd take him pretty early.

You don't have to pronounce it.  You just have to type it out.  😂

20 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I refer to him as OX (Oshane Ximines) - He is going to be that solid edge player that goes in the 2nd due to lack of elite athleticism.

Edited by jebrick