World Series: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox

Eagles27

I still can’t believe game 4. This should (well at least could) be 3-2 heading back to Boston. Fire Davey he gave another one back to Boston.

******* Pearce we just have him away and Price never thought I’d see this unbelievable.

RedSox were the best team in baseball all year as much as I hate them I mean they did deserve to win it but man I wanted another couple of days of baseball I was all in on this series after game 3. Shame it only lasted 5. 

6 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

The kids of Boston really deserved that...

I really hate how people put the Super Bowl year as the year the game took place and not the season it was in. It’s the 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Patriots. Nobody counts the undefeated team the 2008 Patriots. 

On 10/23/2018 at 5:53 AM, Spartica4Real said:

Red Sox in 5. Wouldn't even be surprised with a sweep. The top 3 in the AL was better than anything the NL had to offer and the Red Sox went 7-2. They're too dominant. 

Easy money. And considering it took 18 innings of the Sox top 3 going 0-fer to win a game by 1 run, definitely wouldn't have been surprised with the sweep.

8 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Nah. Love this team but 2007 team was a wagon. It steam rolls this squad IMO.

No chance. The 2018 Red Sox are the best Red Sox team of all time. They knocked out two 100 win teams en route to the World Series. Winning multiple games on the road. 108 wins. Two MVP caliber hitters, 3 gold glove worthy OF's, 2 sold defensive catchers, young stud SS, deep pitching staff, etc. They had the perfect mix of young core players and veterans. Oh, and they have one hell of a manager.

Loved this team. Loved watching this team right from the start...you could just see they had it. Different players stepping up throughout the season, and just listening to them celebrate/speak last night, they always had each others back and had this goal in mind.

So pumped for Price. That narrative is DEAD.

Start spreading the news!

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ben Cherington has to feel really weird right now. He built most of that team, tbh.

His group drafted the core, but the roster and personnel moves that took them from ALDS also-rans the last two years to this buzzsaw juggernaut of a team were all Trader Dave.

Archived