Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You can tell Payton has major trust in Ingram to put him back at the goal line one possession after a fumble.

He shouldn’t lol.

paytons doghouse has always had Ingram’s favorite furniture in it. He’s got a BIT of a fumble problem.

but what else can you do? Can’t just rely on Kamara, that’s asking for trouble long term  

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This game kind of sucks for rest of NFC either way. If the Rams can't win in the dome, who the hell can? Saints will have inside track to the 1 seed. On the other side of it, if the Saints at home can't beat the Rams, who the hell can?

Chiefs on a neutral field?

Just now, animaltested said:

The heel is literally on the white.

Not indisputable. WTF?

Between this and that garbage OPI on Moore. Shame shame shame.

I agree with the call, I couldn't tell (on the 2 replays I saw) if his heel HIT the ground. It definitely was OOB but if it was in the air it doesn't matter. That is where I think the disputable part was.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This game kind of sucks for rest of NFC either way. If the Rams can't win in the dome, who the hell can? Saints will have inside track to the 1 seed. On the other side of it, if the Saints at home can't beat the Rams, who the hell can?

Bucs literally beat the Saints in the dome in Week 1 lol

It's only Week 9.

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

HAHAHA, so I guess your heel doesn't count as part of your body.

It wasn't as inconclusive as you're making out... should it probably have been overturned?  Sure.  Was there an arguable case that the heel hadn't even hit the ground (you can see spikes between the ground and the foot; the angle of the ankle - at least the one that CBS had the game paused at - isn't of a flexed/planted foot) to give reasonable doubt?  Yes.

Archived