Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Michael Thomas has really outed himself as an idiot this season ,albeit a hyper talented idiot. He and his team had a good thing going with him being quiet.

I can think of a LOT of much bigger idiots than Thomas in this league. But OK

4 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I remember when Joe Horn did it. It was like a couple weeks after TO did the Sharpie which made it even more lame than this one 

No, the Joe Horn cellphone celebration was in 2003. Terrell Owens' Sharpie antic was in 2002.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Joe Horn as other stated.

As a Saints fan during my early childhood I appreciate that. Hope it doesn't come back to get them though.

Like I said, I like the sentiment, but worse possible time to do it.

Just now, -Hope- said:

you say this like every week lol. the rams are 8-1, calm down

No, I really don't. I called this garbage days ago. The Rams haven't won with this crew since 2006. Ask yourself how the eff that happens. This crew has a long history of screwing us over with bad calls.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Umm, maybe because they are very inconsistent?

And disagreeing with them being one of the best teams isnt really sleeping on them.

Lol, if you don't think the Panthers are one of the best teams in the NFC, how in the world isn't that sleeping on them?  

How are we any more inconsistent than the Saints?  We made the playoffs in 2015, 2017, and are 6-2 this year.  Saints made the playoffs in 2017 and are 7-1 this year.

Lets be honest.  It has nothing to do with consistency.  Saints put up flashier numbers than we do, that is literally it.  We run the ball better and we play better defense.  I'm not saying we are better, but this idea that the Saints are clearly running away with the division or are that much better than the Panthers is stupid to me.  And yes, it is absolutely sleeping on the Panthers.  

Archived