Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Eat a D.

1. Inappropriate

2. You’ve been setting up this excuse for days. That wasn’t a hold, that call will never ever get called in that situation.

3. Bad calls went both ways tonight, I’ll agree a few more went the Saints way but they were also the better team.

Stop whining man.

Just now, jrry32 said:

No. Screw that. This crew has no business reffing another Rams game ever again. 

I was actually referring to the play before that (the deep play where Williams clearly grabbed Cooks wrist before the ball arrived).

I agree that Vinovich and his crew are terrible and ought to be shunned by the league, but no referee crew in this league is giving either of those interference/holding calls against a home Brees-led Saints team in that situation unless Brady/Rodgers/Peyton are on the opposing team.  Refs just aren't going to go against a home crowd in those instances - they get caught up in the emotion of the home win themselves.  It's a fault, one that should be corrected (I'm not sure how you do it), but isn't going to be any time soon.

Just now, jrry32 said:

No, I really don't. I called this garbage days ago. The Rams haven't won with this crew since 2006. Ask yourself how the eff that happens. This crew has a long history of screwing us over with bad calls.

And the Packers had to deal with hometown cooking for the Rams and Ty Montgomery being an idiot to lose.

Sometimes these things happen.

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

See, I honestly don't even really believe the Panthers are better than the Rams (just humoring myself) but things like this is why I don't get the media or this site when it comes to the Panthers.  How are the Saints being the best team not a stretch but the Panthers is?  We had the same record as the Saints last season.  We're only 1 win behind them (after this game) this year while fielding a WAY better defense than the Saints have.

It's crazy how underrated we are.  We're averaging 27 PPG.  We ain't some scrub team.  We are just as good as the Saints, we just aren't as flashy.  This happens every season, its so frustrating.  Panthers have consistently been a strong team.

???

I think the Panthers are a top NFC Team but the eye test is enough to see they aren't on the same tier as the Rams and Saints, who have both been exemplary. Panthers have only barely beaten some pretty horrendous teams this season (Giants, Cowboys) and lost to two pretty average teams (Falcons, Redskins).

Saying they aren't a top 2 NFC team isn't saying they're a scrub team. Don't attack straw men lol

Just now, jrry32 said:

No, I really don't. I called this garbage days ago. The Rams haven't won with this crew since 2006. Ask yourself how the eff that happens. This crew has a long history of screwing us over with bad calls.

Yes OKAY they screw us for the Hekker conversion.

But our defense is NOT good and Peters is the worst CB and the worst defensive player on our team. 

3 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Are people going to say the Seahawks are a bad team now that we beat them?

6-2. Hopefully Bosa returns ASAP and the reports that Henry could be back for a postseason push are true.

I mean, they aren't great. 

They are fine. I think the majority of people probably picked the Chargers to win though (I will admit that I was not one of them lol) 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

And the Packers had to deal with hometown cooking for the Rams and Ty Montgomery being an idiot to lose.

Sometimes these things happen.

How was Montgomery choosing to bring the ball out "hometown cooking" for the Rams?

Archived