Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

2018 Packers: Close but not good enough. True to the brand

I'd be mad if I didn't already give up on being mad over this team. They just aren't it. Rodgers play stinks this year by his standards, the offense is an inconsistent mess, the defense is average but IMO they're at least getting the most out of that unit, and the ST is simply poor.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Gross

This was a win walking away if one of about a dozen things happen.

Story of the season so far.

If we lose a top 3 coach because of this, we are set back a decade. But I don't that actually happens.

If McCarthy goes anywhere else next year and ever makes the playoffs again coaching another team it will truly shock me.

Just now, packfanfb said:

It's a tired debate. Rodgers isnt going anywhere. His days of winning with MM are over. Mac needs to go, period. Missing the playoffs should do the trick.

I don't disagree. 

A change is needed and it's easier to change coaches than QB at this point. 

That said, Rodgers lost this game. He's been a thoroughly average QB all year, and it's not just the injuries. He's not throwing in rhythm and his decision making has been crap. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Gross

If we lose a top 3 coach because of this, we are set back a decade. But I don't that actually happens.

Not true not at all. He wast bad tonight but not having your QB on the right page and going deep on 3rd down every tine is on him. 

Just now, Striker said:

MM should have gone for it, but Rodgers, despite some pretty stats, played like *** down the stretch.

There. You said it.
The offense looked like $hit on 1st-3rd down - but they should go for it on 4th + 2 on their own.....what? 30 yard line with 3+,mins left?

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Gross

Top 3 coach.

giphy.gif

Archived