Kupp out for the year(sorry Rammy)

Manny/Patrick

Arguably the best WR in that stacked trio... If not the best, he's at least Goff's favorite target. Tough setback for him, but as most players do nowadays, I expect him to make full recovery and be 100% by week 1 next year. Seems this was a "simple" ACL tear. 

This is a big blow to the Rams, that offense is simply not the same without him... Although it's still good enough to carry them to a SB.

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Arguably the best WR in that stacked trio... If not the best, he's at least Goff's favorite target. Tough setback for him, but as most players do nowadays, I expect him to make full recovery and be 100% by week 1 next year. Seems this was a "simple" ACL tear. 

This is a big blow to the Rams, that offense is simply not the same without him... Although it's still good enough to carry them to a SB.

He's such a great blocker. Man what a big blow, While we could replace his production.

You can't replace him as a player, his smarts and toughness. Such a great smooth route runner.

With him out we also change Woods-Cooks position. This is a big blow :(

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You can't replace him as a player, his smarts and toughness. Such a great smooth route runner.

"Things that you say about any white WR in the NFL."

Funny, but true in this instance. Love Kupp. I wondered if he could have a great NFL career given how he won in college (seemed to just moss people without jumping...weird). But he's answered those questions and has been pretty awesome. Hope he comes back healthy.

You had to wonder when the Rams or Chiefs were going to start seeing some major injuries to their stacked offenses.  They've been mostly healthy all year, and because of that the offenses have been clicking all year.

Will be interesting to see how this affects the offense.

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Robert Woods is Goff’s favorite target 

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

He's such a great blocker. Man what a big blow, While we could replace his production.

With him out we also change Woods-Cooks position. This is a big blow :(

I don't know man. I think McVay will be just fine. The defense will also step up, which will lessen the burden.

Archived