TNF: LA Chargers(10-3) @ KC Chiefs(11-2)

Chiefer

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chiefs
    • Chargers

11 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Chargers remain the biggest enigma in the NFL...

Indeed. But they just defeated the Chiefs in Arrowhead without Melvin Gordon, Hunter Henry, Denzel Perryman, Jason Verrett, Austin Ekeler, Corey Liuget, Trevor Williams, and Keenan Allen (for most of the night anyway).

....dare we imagine what a fully healthy Chargers team is capable of?

There were two helmet to helmet non calls one on Rivers and one on Benjamin (at least I think it was him), that weird double face mask which may not have been a double, a huge missed hold on Bosa, a bad holding call on Desmond king on Kelce that kept the drive alive, another one on Brown on Hill. 

Like there was just a ton that I called. I don’t think this is uncommon for two fans of opposing teams to each dig in a say this was a horribly officiated game for my team and maybe not think about the other calls going against the other team. 

KC should have won the game but they didn’t. It’s that simple. Tons of bad calls either way. I think my team had more against them plus some non calls a huge intentional grounding couldve been called and a few other things on Mahomes but weren’t. Etc, etc. If I say my team got screwed more and you say your team got screwed more we aren’t getting anywhere. KC lost this game and I don’t think you can just blame it on the refs. 

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

....dare we imagine what a fully healthy Chargers team is capable of?

Getting hurt.

Kidding aside, if they can get healthy at the right time they really can beat any team in the NFL.  MGIII and Allen having injuries but not significant ones that they'll miss the playoffs might be a blessing in disguise.  I'd love to see a healthy Chargers team in the playoffs...

Also I don’t think I’ve ever in my life simply blamed a loss on the just the refs. It just seems like every Seahawks, Steelers and Chiefs fan has done that the past few weeks. It’s mind blowing to me. 

And I really do believe I’m in crazy town if there was 0-1 bad calls/non calls that impacted the chargers last night. That’s simply not correct. I really don’t know what to say. 

A Bears/Chargers SB might be the funnest potential matchup to watch. Two blue collar teams (never thought I'd say that about the Chargers) that just throw punch after punch and don't know how to lay down.

If the Texans don't make it (they won't, they're probably the 6th team in the AFC at absolute best) I'd want to watch this.

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If the Texans don't make it (they won't, they're probably the 6th team in the AFC at absolute best) I'd want to watch this.

This is an odd year for the AFC.  KC, Chargers, Patriots, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, heck even the Colts have legit chances.  I mean, it'll most likely be the evil empire again making it to the SB but this is probably the most vulnerable I've seen the Patriots in the while...

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Was actually a 4&out

I blame the defense more than anything. We need Berry back there BAD .And Reids playcalling. He doesnt know how to eat clock at the end of games sometimes.

Combine that with a ref gift of two TDs. lots of teams cant win against that.

Positive is We still had a chance if coaching hadnt gotten in the way.

The Chiefs had no business eating the clock. On the contrary, they had to stay agressive and score more points. They had to know 28 points might very well not be enough.

This is a game that made it clear for me that McVay is a better HC than Reid IMO.

10 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

This is an odd year for the AFC.  KC, Chargers, Patriots, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, heck even the Colts have legit chances.  I mean, it'll most likely be the evil empire again making it to the SB but this is probably the most vulnerable I've seen the Patriots in the while...

Don't forget the Browns. ; ) 

But really, you're right. If I had to a team I'd still pick the Patriots without hesitation, because I refuse to bet against Tom Brady. But, numerous teams in the AFC have legit chances at making some serious noise.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Was Joey Bosa limited last night? He only notched one tackle.

KC"s tackles did a very good job for the most part and the times Bosa could generate pressure, Mahomes would get rid of the ball or get out the pocket. 

Archived