BayRaider

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

MWil irl

nseghum.gif?1384968217 

Some days it's definitely that.

Some days it's this:

FluidTiredHalicore-max-1mb.gif

ValuableTightAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.g

Sometimes I rant about real life things and give teachable real life moments like this:

tenor.gif?itemid=5081796

Now that I'm also teaching college classes...

tenor.gif?itemid=4713384

And in all honesty, some days this:

Teacher+gif.gif

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And since I can't stereoptype without also volunteering myself to be made fun of, staff scientist at a pharmaceutical company.

I figured as much when you were able to help me with that concentration problem a few months back.

I work, as a lab tech, for a chemical manufacture. Once I complete my undergrad I'll be able to get a real job. That is, if I can survive, PChem.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, twslhs20 said:

I figured as much when you were able to help me with that concentration problem a few months back.

I work, as a lab tech, for a chemical manufacture. Once I complete my undergrad I'll be able to get a real job. That is, if I can survive, PChem.

You can get through PChem. It sucks, but if it's a good PChem course it forces critical thinking to the nth degree. PM me if you want a review of any reports or anything.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

PChem is definitely tough, just make sure you do practice problems. One of the few classes that I had to drill myself with practice problems.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You can get through PChem. It sucks, but if it's a good PChem course it forces critical thinking to the nth degree. PM me if you want a review of any reports or anything.

Well it won't be for another year, As of now, its literally the last class I'll take, which is how I want it with its degree of difficulty.

But I'll diffidently take you up on that. The prof makes up all his own questions and whatnot, so there will be no Chegg for this. I'll need all the help I can get.